Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2018, 01:28 AM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I’ll be trying all pro for the first time tomorrow. I’m hoping all these people saying they’re getting lit up in passing D are on all madden lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I’m on All-Pro my friend and Big Ben/ Antonio Brown violated me without even buying me dinner first

Washington Redskins
Chris Paul & John Wall
Old 08-13-2018, 01:28 AM   #218
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

OVR: 0

Okay, so quick post before going to bed. Streaming of version 5 tonight went very well. I thought version 5 played really good. My only real concern was that I felt like I was seeing a lot of warping by the defensive players to knock down passes. I would think I had an open player to have the defense warp into position and knock down the ball. I even had one where the defensive back jumped/warped from the outside of the receiver to the inside of the receiver and got to the ball. This is a very small sample size with only one game, but it is something I noticed.

One other small thing is the lack of sacks. In all the games I have played with version 3-5, I have seen 2 total sacks. That is for the CPU and human side combined. Again, just something I noticed, but I don't think I am really too concerned about that.

Otherwise, I was very happy with how the game played. I am excited to get my real franchise started.

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming
Old 08-13-2018, 02:07 AM   #219
Rookie

retroloko's Arena

Game #4 in my cfm using version 5 sliders, all pro. I beat the Lions 28-16 to move to 3-1 while dropping the Lions to 3-1.

Lions(cpu)
Stafford 19/25 277 yards 2 TDs no picks, sacked twice.

Blount rushed 8 for 22 yards
Riddick rushed 4 for 15 yards

Jones 6 rec 99 yards
Wilson 6 rec 81 yards 1 TD
Tate 2 rec 44 yards
Golladay 2 rec 35 yards 1 TD

Cowboys
Dak 12/19 170 yards 2 TDs 1 INT, sacked twice

Zeke rushed 18 for 142 yards & 2 TDs

Gallup 6 rec 90 yards 1 TD
Hurns 3 rec 41 yards
Swaim 1 rec 18 yards 1 TD

I waited a bit to post my game summaries so I can get a feel for this set of sliders. Now that I’ve played a few games, I can definitely tell you I’m enjoying these sliders. So far my only issue is the cpu not being able to rush for more than 50 yards, I’ve faced McCaffrey, Saquon, Carson & Lions committee. I’ve had no problem rushing for more than 100+ yards each game this season, maybe it’s the way I play but I’d like to at least average 250-300 yards instead of my usual 170-220. With all that being said I’m happy to say I’m enjoying the gameplay with version 5.

Old 08-13-2018, 02:52 AM   #220
Pro

Just finished applying these sliders to my game, but I have two questions
1. What does min player speed threshold do? I noticed Matt has at 0 was is the reason for this?

2. How will these sliders translate to 15 min quarters? That is what I usually play on.
Old 08-13-2018, 05:06 AM   #221
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

Switched to All-Pro to see if that gets rid of the crazy sacks and fumbles. http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 08:16 AM   #222
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I tried AP, just to easy for me using Falcons. For example, I was up 17-0 on first 3 possessions. Eagles could not do anything, and the DB AI IMO sucks, I tested them with Julio fly route, not even close to him. I guess I need to see if I can get AM working and not OP.

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: GRINGOyGUAVA
twitch: HUNKERDOWN
Old 08-13-2018, 09:55 AM   #223
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidsAreAsleep
Okay, so quick post before going to bed. Streaming of version 5 tonight went very well. I thought version 5 played really good. My only real concern was that I felt like I was seeing a lot of warping by the defensive players to knock down passes. I would think I had an open player to have the defense warp into position and knock down the ball. I even had one where the defensive back jumped/warped from the outside of the receiver to the inside of the receiver and got to the ball. This is a very small sample size with only one game, but it is something I noticed.

One other small thing is the lack of sacks. In all the games I have played with version 3-5, I have seen 2 total sacks. That is for the CPU and human side combined. Again, just something I noticed, but I don't think I am really too concerned about that.

Otherwise, I was very happy with how the game played. I am excited to get my real franchise started.
I tried to join in to watch, but mobile twitch was acting up and not allowing me to sign in.

Regarding the warping, this is the tricky part with increasing TAK value and having a lower PCV.

I'm still looking into shoring this up overall though. Version 6 should address the coverage a bit more. While it's good reactions, I still think there are times when there is just not enough players in the near vicinity before the pass is made. This is kind of the crutch with a low threshold. Thankfully, it's on a really good track, so should not be too hard to adjust.

Next area is definitely to get the RB even more direct. I still seeing unecessary cuts. They are more direct than previous version, but yes, the plow ahead is not 100% just yet. Got some ideas that could make this come together.

Someone said it in here best, it takes a bit of time to iron things out with sliders. I believe in sample size. So that is why it takes me a bit to update. Considering this is on Version 5 already would suggest I move quite fast, but in all honesty, I just put in A LOT of hours because I need a good sample size of about 5-6 games before determining a value should stay/go or be adjusted.

I'm happy with where it's at, and that usually means one of two things...going to be close to finalizing...or...EA is going to release a patch to fix everything and make me start all over

Thankfully I love doing this, and all my attention is on it until FIFA comes out end of next month. Hopefully by then this will be all ironed out and we'll be deep in our franchises.

Stay tuned!
Old 08-13-2018, 11:51 AM   #224
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

On a conference call I have no interest in being on. Going to stream a couple games. It will drop after the first game, because I need the games to be separate videos.http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »