Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2018, 08:54 PM   #241
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Going to reply in a bit, but been testing since I've been home. Trying to get things ironed out a bit more.

SO far, the CPU's run game is looking better and more direct. Only contextual spins and jukes so far. Early testing though. Need to test a couple more backs.

And literally while I typed this, against Dion Lewis:

So, all in all, on the right track. Just getting the QB play and the defensive reactions on point a bit further.

This is looking really good!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 08:55 PM   #242
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
Great runs how come your RB has so much speed ? Wen I play I feel they stuck in mudd also KR n PR jogg after they catch the ball ? I'm testing your V5 sliders they are great so far

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
I think it's a combination of threshold and fatigue being lower. You can notice the runners don't stoop forward then regain and raise up. Most athletes can stay raised up as they sprint away, especially if some linebackers are chasing them .
Old 08-13-2018, 09:02 PM   #243
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I think it's a combination of threshold and fatigue being lower. You can notice the runners don't stoop forward then regain and raise up. Most athletes can stay raised up as they sprint away, especially if some linebackers are chasing them .
Hav you ever tried raising threshold to at least 25 or 27 max. Just curious or does that effect other settings ?

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-13-2018, 09:02 PM   #244
Pro

Great Sliders.
Old 08-13-2018, 09:03 PM   #245
Just started!

Just wanted to say nice sliders. And I have been using these on Madden 18 CFM and they work great games are fun using coach mode letting ai control the players. The plays are explosive at times and also realistic. Great work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 09:23 PM   #246
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Slider Update Log

8/13/18: Will have Version 6 ready in about 30 minutes from now. I believe it's finally where I want it. I had felt that Version 5 played best, but there were still flawed logic by CPU RB at times. In addition, there was not as much pressure on the CPU QB to perform. Jarred hits = drops and that needed to be addressed. Some DB/WR interactions needed improvement as well, so that's been addressed. Tried to get as many penalties that I've seen be enhanced, and that will just occur based on sample size - which I have done a lot today, but it needs a lot more to really determine if the penalties being called will occur. The animations are there, and are contextual, but like EA Sports tends to do, there is no way to control the referee's perception of what counts as a foul/penalty. Lastly, getting the tackling animations less warped and more contextual to where they are tackling from. Need more gang tackling, so that is the final part here.

Just wanted to provide an update before the update. Thanks again everyone for the kind words and giving an honest go at the sliders. I tend to go extreme with values because I want to see immediate impact. It's easier to adjust and dial it back or dial it up as a result. That's the goal of Version 6 and I think it's just about there.

Stay tuned!
Old 08-13-2018, 09:43 PM   #247
Rookie

Matt, just wanna give props with all the hard work you do on these sliders. I've been with you since NCAA and i usually wait til black friday to get madden, but i won it last week so it's nice not having to read through 74 pages to get up to speed on what you've been doin!! i'm ready to play!!
Old 08-13-2018, 10:18 PM   #248
Rookie

OVR: 2
Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Finished another game with V5 and tweaked User Acc to 45.

Score vs the Browns was 27-6 with me winning (Ravens)

———Passing——-
Tyrod
- 23/36 (285 - 1TD - 2 Picks)

Jackson
- 15/22 (231 - 3TD - 0 Picks)

———Rushing———

—-Browns——
Duke Johnson
- 8 carries (30 yards)

—-Ravens——
Collins
- 22 carries (81 yards)

Allen
- 6 Carries (54 yards)

Jackson
- 9 carries (99 yards - 3 fumbles)

———-Receiving———

—-Browns—-
Gordon
- 5 catches ( 125 - 1TD)

Jarvis
- 3 catches (35)

—-Ravens—-
Dez
- 7 catches ( 134 - 2TDs)

———Random defensive Notes——-

- CJ Mosley had 10 tackles for me

- Mychal Kendrick’s has 14 tackles and 2 sacks for Browns

- browns sacked me 6 times (4 from Outside LBs)

- Sacked Browns 8 times (6 from outside LBs)

——-Conclusion————

My passing game was a bunch of dink and dunk due to the Browns pressure on my QB. What killed them was I was running wild on them.

Duke Johnson was killing me to start the game but they completely just stopped running the ball. Even before I took a big lead.

CPU QB felt just like a Tyrod Game. He had some good, some bad, some ugly, but in the end he had a pretty decent game apart from the Ints, own which came in the final seconds.

Surprisingly I am getting to the QB with V5 with my Linebackers. Usually it’s the Ends and DT but it’s freaking awesome seeing T-Sizzle and Judon get to the QB. I have a total of 8 with Suggs on the year.

After getting murdered by the Steelers, it was nice to have a nice open game offensively vs the Browns.

Next up, Tennessee

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Washington Redskins
Chris Paul & John Wall

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »