Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2018, 05:02 AM   #257
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Will be on and off again all night streaming my final games of the season with V6 at the link above. Getting back on now.
Old 08-14-2018, 05:51 AM   #258
Rookie

OVR: 0

This is great stuff—thanks so much Matt! Downloaded your sliders and liked them on Madden
Old 08-14-2018, 07:14 AM   #259
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideout1234
First off, great work with these sliders Matt. You’re putting in all this work and everyone in this thread is reaping the benefits. You’re killing it man

First game of V6

Me (32) vs Titans (15)

———The Good——
- Coverage is way tighter but not to the point where you feel like players are warping and making super man stops. Every yard gained feels earned not taken.

- The Titans handed the ball off to their back, 19 times!!!!!

- Mariota tore my coverage up

- Dez was still able to get 160 yards for me

- Titans One receiver had 170 yards on me

- Overall tougher game

———-The Bad———-

- no sacks. Idk if this was just this game, but I was barely getting any pressure on the QB. Only on play actions.

- my linebacker went from 10 tackles last game to 4. Right in madden fashion, all the tackles on your team go to the corners and Dt’s SMH

- CPU missed two awful 50 + field goals. Straight low line drives

- Was still able to hit over 70 % completion percentage with Lamar Jackson. I feel like that needs to drop to about high 50’s low 60’s. Might drop my QB accuracy to 45 again.

————-The Ugly————-

- with 19 attempts, The CPU RB only got 28 yards. There was no juking or spinning, just my Defense getting into the backfield early every run play

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Thanks for the feedback. Love the format.

The fact that the RB had no juking and spinning is good, but yeah, that is a bit low on that amount of carries. I figured it may be a stark contrast to previous versions, naturally it may be slightly overdone in order to accomplish the goal.

Keep an eye out through 2-3 more games. If it continues to be an issue, I'll definitely take a look. Of course, I am paying attention as well. If the RB is a result of players getting into the backfield that is much better than insta-shed and poor OL interaction with the DL. In other words, should be an easy fix.

Regarding field goals, okay - that's what I was seeing, but not so consistent. Just as I thought, these accuracy values are SO sensitive this year. Good to know - keep an eye out as well.

Thanks again for the feedback, much appreciated.
Old 08-14-2018, 07:15 AM   #260
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLightning3
Will be on and off again all night streaming my final games of the season with V6 at the link above. Getting back on now.
Just want to say thanks for streaming. I've been tuning in (Matt10L) on YouTube, but haven't been able to chat while at work. Just wanted to let you know I appreciate it and like the idea of bringing the Houston Oilers back .
Old 08-14-2018, 07:18 AM   #261
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
I figured penalties would play a big factor. Hopefully the DPI and DH sliders will help with my coverages because my corners can’t cover for nothing a lot of times, especially in man coverage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
Oh and would slow game speed work on here or normal only?
It should help a bit, yeah. The PCV makes a big difference as well, but overall combo should allow a nice balance for user and CPU.

Slow speed would not be recommended. I loved it before it was discovered to play host to the RB Stuck in mud glitch that plagued the slow/fast speeds of NCAA 14. Really sad as Slow/Fast speeds have the most in-sync blocking by the OL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 07:19 AM   #262
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN 3 28 06 OKC
Matt, just wanna give props with all the hard work you do on these sliders. I've been with you since NCAA and i usually wait til black friday to get madden, but i won it last week so it's nice not having to read through 74 pages to get up to speed on what you've been doin!! i'm ready to play!!
Thanks, man. Always appreciate you and your posts. I hope you enjoy Madden this year, we definitely deserve a solid football title this year. I think the base is definitely there.
Old 08-14-2018, 07:25 AM   #263
Rookie

Dsabol715's Arena

OVR: 0

Loving these sliders. Played a CFM game last night. Only issue was the amount of drops by the CPU. Luck started the game 1/12 with 2 picks. His receivers couldn’t hold the ball after catching. However, I knocked him out on a rush and Brisset came in and lit my defense up to the tune of 16/22 and 3 TDS. Completely different offense when Brisset came in. Otherwise, I love the gameplay and am excited to see how great this Madden can be.
Old 08-14-2018, 09:41 AM   #264
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsabol715
Loving these sliders. Played a CFM game last night. Only issue was the amount of drops by the CPU. Luck started the game 1/12 with 2 picks. His receivers couldn’t hold the ball after catching. However, I knocked him out on a rush and Brisset came in and lit my defense up to the tune of 16/22 and 3 TDS. Completely different offense when Brisset came in. Otherwise, I love the gameplay and am excited to see how great this Madden can be.
Thanks, man. Yeah, the drops are another fine balance. It's like do we want good tackling that is contextual, but also not weak to the point every run is a broken tackle; or do we want the receivers to hold onto the ball everytime?

I think this one is fairly simple, in theory, to adjust the WRC value. My hesitation with it, is the types of catches made by the receivers and whether or not they will be legit jarred hits.

Will continue to monitor it though. Thanks again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »