Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2018, 02:40 PM   #289
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Pretty good stats overall. Barkley had decent avg, too bad they didn't keep running him more than 8 times.

Overall, the screenshots posted previously are good examples of how the logical running isn't 100% there. As I said in the OP, it's not going to be. It's going to be an improvement, but is by no means a substitute for modifying RB traits. I will take it compared to where it started though.

Looking forward to digging in more today to see what can be done about some areas. Feeling good about Version 6 and what it's provided, and Version 7 will hopefully be a subtle, but positive enhancement.
I had previously edited players traits RB high motor off plus jukes n spin move to 75 if you look at EA roster RB jukes n spin moves are way high 80s to 90s mid 90s too n I believe this has the RBs crazy but to be honest I restarted fresh roster left everything how it is inserted youre slider set grant you its only preseason games I feel once EA puts out a patch it might fix all those crazy jukes n one cuts or not who knws these days but I am enjoying these sliders right here n might just sit bac n wait next game I will just post stats n let you knw of any wackiness salute

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-14-2018, 02:41 PM   #290
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
I think roughing the kicker being off is going to be a no go at least for me. Game one, first have alone, 3 blocks on FG/Xp's.

After two games, the CPU had 7 blocked FG/XP's and 2 punt blocks.
That could be more so to do with FG accuracy. Haven't had a blocked kick myself in a while, but good to see some variety here. Will keep an eye out to the kicker penalty values.
Old 08-14-2018, 02:44 PM   #291
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

I’m really looking forward to trying Version 6. Everyone is providing great feedback. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to stream last and I’m at work all day today. Maybe tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 03:01 PM   #292
Rookie

OVR: 2
Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Game two of V6 in the books with me losing to the Saints 29 - 24 on All-Pro

—— The Good ———

- Drew Brees was carving me up and moving down the field but no robo QB as he was 67% on throws off 19/28.

- My passing game for the first time this season was kinda put on lock down. My WRs were covered great but not being mirrored

- The CPU had 8 sacks on me and all of them were my fault by holding onto the ball too long. No insta sheds

- Kamara had 15 carries for 116 yards

- I was able to have 16 carries for 61 yards with Collins

——— The Bad ———

- Kamara was getting NO touches by the 3rd quarter. He was something like 5 for 20 yards or something like that then he broke off a 77 yard TD run. All other carries came from them running the clock. Drew Brees went down for the game in the 3rd and they still weren’t handing the ball off to Kamara.

- Tom Savage came into the game and I didn’t even notice because he was tearing me Defense up like he was Brees. He finished 14/21 (183yrds - 2TDs)

- Don’t think this is a slider issue, but twice, I threw a pass to my running back to which they did not even react to it. No turning around or hands up or anything

——— The Ugly ———

- while the computer seems to continue to get get pressure, which I like, I haven’t been able to put any on the opposing QB since V6. They pick up every blitz and just sit in the pocket calmly. It looks great during replays because their is no warping and lineman are genuinely just getting to their blocks, but both game I’ve played with V6, none of my blitzes work. They even had perfect protection getting blitzed on Play actions this game.

- CPU wiffed to 50+ yard field goals again. They even tried a 61 yarder

——- The Conclusion ———

- Game was 6-6 going into halftime and really felt like a chess match. Both teams were driving but getting stopped right before field goal range.

- Little confused on how the Titans were handing the ball to their RB constantly regardless of yards (Which was awesome to see) but the Saints were straight Pass Mode the whole game.

- Game was wild as both teams forced 2 fumbles in the first half. Defensive on both sides were making plays but not unrealistic plays. Felt like I was watching a playoff game with the old school ravens.

- Tough game but after sitting back, I felt like I lost the game and not getting Cheesed by Madden, which is what we all ask for pretty much.

Washington Redskins
Chris Paul & John Wall
Old 08-14-2018, 03:05 PM   #293
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

So I haven’t played v6 but to the people that have, how are penalties? Are they being called at a regular rate? I haven’t had the chance to play yet that’s to a 2 and 4 year old but I’m really looking forward to it

Old 08-14-2018, 03:12 PM   #294
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

I been noticing lately the cpu throwing the ball 5 yards or less..I never see them throw downfield...but when I first got this game I was seeing them throw downfield, so I’m not sure what changed?
Old 08-14-2018, 03:38 PM   #295
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

Hey Matt, I love the sliders so far. They are perfect. I have played a few games, and the only issue I have seemed to notice is the CPU QB's throwing for too high of a %. Through 3 preseason games QBs, both starting and backup, have thrown for around 75% off of me. What should I do to address this issue? Just lower QB accuracy? Playing the AM version, btw.

And for the person asking about the penalties, I have only had 3 called, one each game, and all for pass interference.

College Football - Iowa Hawkeyes
College Basketball - Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 03:43 PM   #296
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

So does 0 speed threshold open things up too much?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »