Home

Fiddy's Madden NFL 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Fiddy's Madden NFL 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2018, 12:09 PM   #17
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Fiddy's Madden NFL 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackw
I’m having awesome games man. Blowouts and nail bitters mixed throughout and the stats are on point.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Same here. When you start noticing some things being too easy or too hard just adjust down or up via the scale and go from there. Makes making changes easy.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 08-31-2018, 06:27 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 0

First of all, thank you for making This Game Great Again! It is appreciated! I want to sim the other games on the league schedule in my CFM, but I notice you have a different injury slider.....How do I sim those games without affecting my games? I am so used to navigating MLB The Show and need a little help here, please.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2018, 06:37 PM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fcshuckers73
First of all, thank you for making This Game Great Again! It is appreciated! I want to sim the other games on the league schedule in my CFM, but I notice you have a different injury slider.....How do I sim those games without affecting my games? I am so used to navigating MLB The Show and need a little help here, please.

Oops wrong thread, I apologize....does anyone have the answer anyway.

Old 08-31-2018, 11:14 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

any particular roster set you're using with these?? thanks!!
Old 09-01-2018, 05:50 AM   #21
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
any particular roster set you're using with these?? thanks!!
Just whatever the current EA Roster that is out. I also use the MFL one (I think) that’s usually in top 3 most downloaded. Been using their roster for years as well.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2018, 02:43 PM   #22
Rookie

I used a PC version of iMac's Rosters. I thought I had saved the stats from a game but lost it.
Essentially, I was Steelers (wanting to play with a team with a solid rushing game to test with) against the Browns.

First thing I noticed was the run game for me felt like it should. I had, if my memory serves me right, around 85 with Bell. Had around 250 passing.

What was interesting was I jumped out to a 17-0 lead early. Then their D started to get a little tighter. Tyrod did what Tyrod should do and took off on me a bunch. The Brown's running game, without Taylor, had around 40 yards rushing. Landry woke up in the 2nd half.

The only thing that I might end up doing is raising the CPU Pass Block. They allowed 7 sacks, and I tried to not blitz much. With that being said, I will wait a couple of games and see how things pan out since this was just one.

Overall, felt really, really good. Nothing felt cheesy or over powered, unless called for. Brown was Brown with 100 yds catching, but nothing felt crazy.

Loving it with this roster and will be back later with more stats.
Old 09-01-2018, 02:54 PM   #23
Rookie

jackw's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfbroke
I used a PC version of iMac's Rosters. I thought I had saved the stats from a game but lost it.

Essentially, I was Steelers (wanting to play with a team with a solid rushing game to test with) against the Browns.

First thing I noticed was the run game for me felt like it should. I had, if my memory serves me right, around 85 with Bell. Had around 250 passing.

What was interesting was I jumped out to a 17-0 lead early. Then their D started to get a little tighter. Tyrod did what Tyrod should do and took off on me a bunch. The Brown's running game, without Taylor, had around 40 yards rushing. Landry woke up in the 2nd half.

The only thing that I might end up doing is raising the CPU Pass Block. They allowed 7 sacks, and I tried to not blitz much. With that being said, I will wait a couple of games and see how things pan out since this was just one.

Overall, felt really, really good. Nothing felt cheesy or over powered, unless called for. Brown was Brown with 100 yds catching, but nothing felt crazy.

Loving it with this roster and will be back later with more stats.

I 100% agree with you. I had Peterson rush for 85 yards on 15 carries against the 49ers one game, the next he was shutdown against the Panthers. The running game feels authentic. With AP, I barrel over tackles for extra yards, with Chris Thompson, I get small in the hole and squeeze out yards off broken tackles—the way it’s meant to be. The QB accuracy for both CPU and I are realistic, the completion percentages stay between 60-70%. I’m not seeing the sack problems like you. Have you looked at the O line ratings?

Fiddy has made this game awesome. The scale for adjustments is perfection. Thanks for the effort bro!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Old 09-01-2018, 04:24 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackw
I 100% agree with you. I had Peterson rush for 85 yards on 15 carries against the 49ers one game, the next he was shutdown against the Panthers. The running game feels authentic. With AP, I barrel over tackles for extra yards, with Chris Thompson, I get small in the hole and squeeze out yards off broken tackles—the way it’s meant to be. The QB accuracy for both CPU and I are realistic, the completion percentages stay between 60-70%. I’m not seeing the sack problems like you. Have you looked at the O line ratings?

Fiddy has made this game awesome. The scale for adjustments is perfection. Thanks for the effort bro!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!
The O Line for the Browns are mid 70's to 80's. Not the worst I have seen but not stacked either. It's not something I am terribly worried about. I will keep an eye out on it as I keep playing.

The biggest thing is, I have tried many set of a slider waiting on the main 53 man roster update before starting my actual first franchise. Most I either have trouble rushing, CPU won't run, or it is INT City. This plays well with my style. I didn't pay attention to how many plays there was, but that's an easy fix (just raising the clock a minute or going to 15 with rundown)

Once the main 53 man roster comes out, I will be doing the iMac trait edits for PC because with these sliders it makes everything feel smooth.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »