Home

Fiddy's Madden NFL 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Fiddy's Madden NFL 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2018, 04:15 PM   #49
Rookie

BVBCowboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fiddy's Madden NFL 19 Sliders

Hey All!

Madden 19 is my first Madden since 13 (game just kinda lost me) and I'm really enjoying getting back into it. I am trying to figure out a right slider set at All Pro, especially since I'm definitely not an expert player. So not to sound stupid, but can someone explain the "scaling" listed in the OP? Also, would you say that this set is good for a "non-expert" player like me that offers realistic play & stats, somewhat of a challenge, but isn't crazy difficult?

Finally, any "house rules" (that I always see in other slider posts)?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions.
Old 09-04-2018, 05:31 PM   #50
Rookie

jackw's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVBCowboy
Hey All!

Madden 19 is my first Madden since 13 (game just kinda lost me) and I'm really enjoying getting back into it. I am trying to figure out a right slider set at All Pro, especially since I'm definitely not an expert player. So not to sound stupid, but can someone explain the "scaling" listed in the OP? Also, would you say that this set is good for a "non-expert" player like me that offers realistic play & stats, somewhat of a challenge, but isn't crazy difficult?

I would definitely recommend these sliders to you. I’m a casual player myself and this might be the first time in years I complete a CFM. Fiddy made this game awesome. He would better explain the scale to you on the OP. I’ve been using the sliders as you see. I was going back and forth on the pass blocking but I think I will stick to 43 for both. I like how weak offensive lines get exploited.

The only house rule I have is I use the suggested plays and pick the ones with the strategy icon (chess piece). This prevents me from using a go to play all the time.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Old 09-04-2018, 05:58 PM   #51
Rookie

BVBCowboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackw
I would definitely recommend these sliders to you. I’m a casual player myself and this might be the first time in years I complete a CFM. Fiddy made this game awesome. He would better explain the scale to you on the OP. I’ve been using the sliders as you see. I was going back and forth on the pass blocking but I think I will stick to 43 for both. I like how weak offensive lines get exploited.

The only house rule I have is I use the suggested plays and pick the ones with the strategy icon (chess piece). This prevents me from using a go to play all the time.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!
Awesome, thanks! I've been testing a few slider sets and just haven't been 100% happy. Some gave realistic stats & play, but then the game would freak out in animations at times. Then others offer smooth gameplay & animations, but the actual play wasn't enjoyable.

I'm looking forward to using these.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2018, 10:11 PM   #52
Rookie

jackw's Arena

OVR: 4

I really hope they patch the RBs juking in wide open holes. It is the only gripe I have with this game...

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Old 09-05-2018, 06:57 AM   #53
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Hey All!

Hey, welcome. The scale is just set in increments to help reduce slideritus and going up 1 click etc. Something is too easy or hard? Go up or down 12, if that ends up being too drastic go in between that back down or up by 6.

That's basically it.

I love all the sets here at OS, but the daily grind to find the perfect sliders is too much for me anymore. Guys spend all year on sliders and never enjoying the game. Which to each their own but at some point you have to stop and play. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 09-05-2018, 07:19 AM   #54
Rookie

BVBCowboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Hey, welcome. The scale is just set in increments to help reduce slideritus and going up 1 click etc. Something is too easy or hard? Go up or down 12, if that ends up being too drastic go in between that back down or up by 6.

That's basically it.

I love all the sets here at OS, but the daily grind to find the perfect sliders is too much for me anymore. Guys spend all year on sliders and never enjoying the game. Which to each their own but at some point you have to stop and play. LOL
I 100% agree. That's why I want to find "the one" now and get going with a long term franchise this week.

Do you think that custom edited rosters (e.g. from That Franchise Guy) jack up sliders?

Thanks again for the great work.
Old 09-05-2018, 09:13 AM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
I 100% agree. That's why I want to find "the one" now and get going with a long term franchise this week.

Do you think that custom edited rosters (e.g. from That Franchise Guy) jack up sliders?

Thanks again for the great work.
I use a version based off of iMac's that is on the PS4 (I'm PC). He turns off a bunch of the traits that cuts down on the crazy RB jukes, the super flying LB's with INT, and the WWE hits.
98% of RB's have the trait Run after Catch off. Turns off High Motor for every play. It truly helps chill the game out and plays well with these sliders. I swear by these sliders. The only thing I have done is put pass block for both player and CPU to 50 (still tinkering with whether to do 9 minutes or something like 15 with runoff to 20 seconds)
I am an OG Madden player that switched to PC back in 2012, so I don't have crazy stick skills. These sliders and iMac's roster has truly made this game great. Now, I am just waiting on the final 53 man roster to start my "Real" franchise.

(One thing to note, dig around if on Xbox for a version of iMac's rosters. Go into the iMac thread in the sliders and see if someone has done it. I am sure they have, someone did it for PC..even though I fixed my own with a roster editor)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2018, 09:55 AM   #56
Rookie

BVBCowboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfbroke
I use a version based off of iMac's that is on the PS4 (I'm PC). He turns off a bunch of the traits that cuts down on the crazy RB jukes, the super flying LB's with INT, and the WWE hits.
98% of RB's have the trait Run after Catch off. Turns off High Motor for every play. It truly helps chill the game out and plays well with these sliders. I swear by these sliders. The only thing I have done is put pass block for both player and CPU to 50 (still tinkering with whether to do 9 minutes or something like 15 with runoff to 20 seconds)
I am an OG Madden player that switched to PC back in 2012, so I don't have crazy stick skills. These sliders and iMac's roster has truly made this game great. Now, I am just waiting on the final 53 man roster to start my "Real" franchise.

(One thing to note, dig around if on Xbox for a version of iMac's rosters. Go into the iMac thread in the sliders and see if someone has done it. I am sure they have, someone did it for PC..even though I fixed my own with a roster editor)
Thanks for the tips. I like the concept of the TFG rosters given his "day job" in terms of film study, scouting, etc. it makes sense to me. But a lot of people are raving about iMac so I'll check out his thread for sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »