Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-20-2018, 02:23 PM   #897
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmMrT
FLazko how is the CFM coming? Any stats to post?

I'm currently 6-0 with my pats using your personal set. I've changed tackling to 25 for both user and CPU. I have also changed CPU pass reaction to 15 and Hum pass reaction to 10. CPU pass catching up to 45.

I've been having really nice games. Challenging ones. Some of my favorites I've ever played since picking up madden. I am using 15 min quarters with 15 play clock. I may bump up the play clock to see if that changes how the CPU QB plays. That or I'll do 10 min quarters with no run off.

Either way, I'm planning on sticking with what i have for my CFM and experimenting in play now with those ideas i had.

If anyone is interested in it, I have an excel sheet laying out all of the sets side by side for easier comparison
That's great you're enjoying yourself bro. I've been a little busy so haven't had time to get any games in, and if I got time I've played a little bit of battlefield. I'm going to get into madden a little more after this week as things clear up in my schedule. When I do get the cfm rolling, I'll post stats from every game. I just haven't had time to play any games, I use 15 min quarters so each game takes me about an hour and half to play. Glad you've decided to stay rolling with your cfm. I'm going to be working on an All-Madden set more than likely, when I get home in a bit from work, so I'll be busy with that.
Old 09-20-2018, 02:24 PM   #898
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Thinking about jumping into these sliders. Not sure what set to use. I attempted all madden but simply cannot do it anymore, especially after Andy Dalton went 34/36 passing against me.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
This is my biggest fear about All-Madden. It's just not realistic. I'm sure I could create something that'll work great but idk if it's worth the headache. I can't deny, I do love the challenge but idk.

Anyways, give my personal set a try, may fit you. "what does Flazko use".
Old 09-20-2018, 02:35 PM   #899
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
This is my biggest fear about All-Madden. It's just not realistic. I'm sure I could create something that'll work great but idk if it's worth the headache. I can't deny, I do love the challenge but idk.

Anyways, give my personal set a try, may fit you. "what does Flazko use".
I'd for sure be interested in an all madden set for the challenge of it. I understand that means you'll have a ton of work to do. I'd be more than happy to try a few games out with some sliders tweaked and share my thoughts to help out. But, like I said, I'm enjoying my CFM and plan on tweaking anything there you've already posted to get the results I want
Old 09-20-2018, 02:37 PM   #900
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I'd for sure be interested in an all madden set for the challenge of it. I understand that means you'll have a ton of work to do. I'd be more than happy to try a few games out with some sliders tweaked and share my thoughts to help out. But, like I said, I'm enjoying my CFM and plan on tweaking anything there you've already posted to get the results I want
Awesome. You seem pretty reliable with providing honest feedback. I think I'll give All-Madden a crack. I'm going to get going on it in a bit.
Old 09-20-2018, 02:40 PM   #901
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

I'm trying to work on posting videos to the thread of some of my game play. Just short clips that I feel show the sliders in action. It isn't working though. Is there a specific format that is required?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2018, 02:41 PM   #902
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I'm trying to work on posting videos to the thread of some of my game play. Just short clips that I feel show the sliders in action. It isn't working though. Is there a specific format that is required?
Dude idk what happened, I tried uploading videos the other day and I couldn't. Previous years we used to share clips on my thread. I have no idea how to get clips on this year.
Old 09-20-2018, 02:45 PM   #903
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HGjW9t9mjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbPeu6I1eVg
Old 09-20-2018, 02:48 PM   #904
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Dude idk what happened, I tried uploading videos the other day and I couldn't. Previous years we used to share clips on my thread. I have no idea how to get clips on this year.
I've been on other threads where they've done it. I'll see if I can figure it out and i'll let you know

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »