Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2018, 02:46 PM   #1145
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

I feel with tackling at 65 plays have to really be earned, can't rely on trucking and breaking tackles as much. You'll still break tackles because that option to tap a certain button to break a tackle will still appear, that's when you will need to be quick with tapping the correct button to earn the broken tackle. Let's be real there's usually never more than 1-2 broken tackles a play, as bad as tackling is because of the new rules the NFL has put into play over the years. Elite guys will still stand out who have nice strength and trucking, trust me, I tested it. Broken tackles should be 1, maybe 2 per play and not every play either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2018, 03:48 PM   #1146
Banned

Flasko, how does the +/- work with your sliders? Is the (+5) already added to the number or do you have to add it?
Old 09-27-2018, 03:55 PM   #1147
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The (+,-) means what the previous setting was for that slider. How many points it was increased by or decreased by. Example: if a slider is "55 (+5)" , that means previously it was at 50. If it is "85 (-10)" it means previously it was at 95.
Old 09-27-2018, 03:58 PM   #1148
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I've had a few people confused by it, I may try to make it a bit more simple.
Old 09-27-2018, 04:19 PM   #1149
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Here we go, week 3 in Seattle. Cowboys (2-0) vs Seahawks (0-2).
Edit: it's pouring

Last edited by Flazko; 09-27-2018 at 04:30 PM.
Old 09-27-2018, 04:23 PM   #1150
Rookie

One thing you may want to look at is punt power. If your IMac rosters are up to date then all punters had their power and accuracy decreases by 10. So your punter will always be around last in the league in average if you keep it at 45 I would think.
Old 09-27-2018, 04:25 PM   #1151
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
One thing you may want to look at is punt power. If your IMac rosters are up to date then all punters had their power and accuracy decreases by 10. So your punter will always be around last in the league in average if you keep it at 45 I would think.
It doesn't bother me that much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2018, 04:44 PM   #1152
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I feel with tackling at 65 plays have to really be earned, can't rely on trucking and breaking tackles as much. You'll still break tackles because that option to tap a certain button to break a tackle will still appear, that's when you will need to be quick with tapping the correct button to earn the broken tackle. Let's be real there's usually never more than 1-2 broken tackles a play, as bad as tackling is because of the new rules the NFL has put into play over the years. Elite guys will still stand out who have nice strength and trucking, trust me, I tested it. Broken tackles should be 1, maybe 2 per play and not every play either.
I have to agree with the both of you. The main thing I loved about the original flazko set with low tackling was not broken tackles per se, but the tackle animations. No WWE stuff, and people didn't fall to the turf as soon as the hand of the defender touched them, but their momentum carried them the direction they were going while taking into account the defender or defenders. Lets see how the higher setting works both for animations and # of tackles broken

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »