Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2018, 08:59 PM   #609
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Image1536367874.976184.jpgJust finishedGame 1 in my Rams CFM. Was a very tight contest the entire way. I opened up the scoring with a TD to Robert Woods on my first drive of the game. I’d add a FG to go up 10-0 in Q2 before the Raiders scored 2 TDs to go up 14-10. I’d score a FG before the half to cut the lead to 14-13. It was back and forth in the 2nd half with neither team getting into a rhythm. Oakland would score a TD in Q3 after Lynch literally went “beast mode” inside the 10 and broke about 4 tackles before crossing the goal line!! Quite a sight to see!! Score is now 21-13 Raiders. I would score a TD in Q3, but miss the 2pt conversion. Score is now 21-19 Oakland. Carr would later throw an INT in Q4 and I’d capitalize with another FG and go up by one, 22-21. My D would stop Oakland and get my O the ball back and I’d add yet another FG to go up 25-22. With under a minute left in Q4 and with no TOs, Carr would try to hit Jordy Nelson in the end zone and Marcus Peters would make an INT sealing a victory for the Rams in MNF!! A ton of fun this game was!!
Old 09-07-2018, 09:01 PM   #610
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllKings
Attachment 155023Just finishedGame 1 in my Rams CFM. Was a very tight contest the entire way. I opened up the scoring with a TD to Robert Woods on my first drive of the game. I’d add a FG to go up 10-0 in Q2 before the Raiders scored 2 TDs to go up 14-10. I’d score a FG before the half to cut the lead to 14-13. It was back and forth in the 2nd half with neither team getting into a rhythm. Oakland would score a TD in Q3 after Lynch literally went “beast mode” inside the 10 and broke about 4 tackles before crossing the goal line!! Quite a sight to see!! Score is now 21-13 Raiders. I would score a TD in Q3, but miss the 2pt conversion. Score is now 21-19 Oakland. Carr would later throw an INT in Q4 and I’d capitalize with another FG and go up by one, 22-21. My D would stop Oakland and get my O the ball back and I’d add yet another FG to go up 25-22. With under a minute left in Q4 and with no TOs, Carr would try to hit Jordy Nelson in the end zone and Marcus Peters would make an INT sealing a victory for the Rams in MNF!! A ton of fun this game was!!
Another game that looked fun! What set / settings, rosters, Ect, did you decide to roll with?
Old 09-07-2018, 09:02 PM   #611
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

Quote:
Attachment 155023Just finishedGame 1 in my Rams CFM. Was a very tight contest the entire way. I opened up the scoring with a TD to Robert Woods on my first drive of the game. I’d add a FG to go up 10-0 in Q2 before the Raiders scored 2 TDs to go up 14-10. I’d score a FG before the half to cut the lead to 14-13. It was back and forth in the 2nd half with neither team getting into a rhythm. Oakland would score a TD in Q3 after Lynch literally went “beast mode” inside the 10 and broke about 4 tackles before crossing the goal line!! Quite a sight to see!! Score is now 21-13 Raiders. I would score a TD in Q3, but miss the 2pt conversion. Score is now 21-19 Oakland. Carr would later throw an INT in Q4 and I’d capitalize with another FG and go up by one, 22-21. My D would stop Oakland and get my O the ball back and I’d add yet another FG to go up 25-22. With under a minute left in Q4 and with no TOs, Carr would try to hit Jordy Nelson in the end zone and Marcus Peters would make an INT sealing a victory for the Rams in MNF!! A ton of fun this game was!!

Forgot to add that there were five total penalties in the game....Rams 3 for 20 and the Raiders 2-19. I had an encroachment penalty on D and two O line holding penalties. Oakland had a O line holding and another one that I can’t remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2018, 09:03 PM   #612
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Forgot to add that there were five total penalties in the game....Rams 3 for 20 and the Raiders 2-19. I had an encroachment penalty on D and two O line holding penalties. Oakland had a O line holding and another one that I can’t remember.

I just updated and made penalties final, go check it out and update Your game, you'll see more penalties now. Been testing penalties all week.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:16 PM   #613
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Damn bro, looked fun! How u get over 600 yards and lose? Damn lol

Lol right bro I was down big at half and got a face mask that helped with no time at the half so I got 3 points I just couldn’t hold Odell off

Old 09-07-2018, 09:17 PM   #614
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Lol right bro I was down big at half and got a face mask that helped with no time at the half so I got 3 points I just couldn’t hold Odell off

How many face masks did u see all game?
Old 09-07-2018, 09:17 PM   #615
Banned

And I was trying to be cute with dak running on the goal line fumble

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2018, 09:18 PM   #616
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
How many face masks did u see all game?

One

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »