Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-06-2018, 06:21 PM   #529
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waterboy92
Good looks thank you! I’m gonna try to rebuild my Jets (if that can ever happen haha). I appreciate all the work you do with these sliders and if it’s half as good as what I remember from the last game I used yours I will be satisfied. Thanks bro!
You're welcome bro. You should be happy with the V3 Set or Money Set. Good luck with your rebuild, you got yourself the best QB in the draft and imo, a future elite qb.
Old 09-06-2018, 06:22 PM   #530
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You're welcome bro. You should be happy with the V3 Set or Money Set. Good luck with your rebuild, you got yourself the best QB in the draft and imo, a future elite qb.
That’s what I was thinking after the draft so I’m excited to test them out in Madden this year. I’ll be sure to share my feedback and game updates
Old 09-06-2018, 06:26 PM   #531
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
That’s what I was thinking after the draft so I’m excited to test them out in Madden this year. I’ll be sure to share my feedback and game updates
Play a few games, if you're not satisfied, try the money set but you should see nice results with the main set (V3 Sliders).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2018, 07:20 PM   #532
Rookie

Cscottblue90's Arena

Week 1 roster update is available
Old 09-06-2018, 07:26 PM   #533
Rookie

Cscottblue90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The way I see it, I'm starting my cfm with official week 1 rosters, so basically, the rosters every nfl team is heading into the new year with. If he gets traded after week 1, I don't feel I have to make sure this happens in my cfm because this happened after week 1 in real life. Usually in my cfm, players are cut and signed and traded which doesn't make it 100% true to real life transactions. If it really bothers u that much, just take control of the two teams in the trade and make the trade happen, then retire from those teams.
It doesnt bother me *that* much...it will if it happens, like, tomorrow or Saturday. Then I may as well wait.

But if it happens when im alreadya few games into my CFM...i wont care
Old 09-06-2018, 09:06 PM   #534
Pro

Hey Flazko one last question... what’s your opinion about some of the threads I’ve seen about adjusting the player traits? For example turning off big hitter trait for everyone except certain players and whatnot. I’ve never heard of this option so was curious your thoughts
Old 09-06-2018, 09:10 PM   #535
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Hey Flazko one last question... what’s your opinion about some of the threads I’ve seen about adjusting the player traits? For example turning off big hitter trait for everyone except certain players and whatnot. I’ve never heard of this option so was curious your thoughts
Adjusting Traits makes the game better but very time consuming. I did it last year. If you're willing to take the time or find a nice roster already edited, it's worth it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2018, 10:02 PM   #536
Pro

Lol I just saw corey Clement do madden 19 juke for no reason n get tackled wen ya get a chance chk it out 2 plays prior to their FG

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »