Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 10-02-2018, 02:42 PM   #1329
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Which set and was it before yesterday's title update or after?
After with you new v5
Old 10-02-2018, 02:46 PM   #1330
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Guys, I made a really quick hot fix for V5 Set , toned down user accuracy, pass blocking, run blocking and coverage. Done with that set. Working on All-Madden set right now
Old 10-02-2018, 02:47 PM   #1331
Rookie

Hey flazko I’ve got a question for you ! I play with the v5 All - Pro set. If I play with the PSPS on 0 instead of 35, what do you recommend I change to the set? When it’s on 0 , yards all around are higher and the score is higher ! I want to keep it realistic ! ( I’ve played about 9 games and all were the same ) You’re the man I figured could answer my question , thanks !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2018, 02:50 PM   #1332
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderjustin9833
Hey flazko I’ve got a question for you ! I play with the v5 All - Pro set. If I play with the PSPS on 0 instead of 35, what do you recommend I change to the set? When it’s on 0 , yards all around are higher and the score is higher ! I want to keep it realistic ! ( I’ve played about 9 games and all were the same ) You’re the man I figured could answer my question , thanks !
Reaction, coverage, run blocking are important to take a look at if you're using it at 0. Make sure you're set on a game speed before making adjustments as well.
Old 10-02-2018, 02:58 PM   #1333
Rookie

Quote:
I personally use a roster that features That Franchise Guy's ratings, with iMac's trait edits, but I test and create my slider sets based on EA's roster since that's what the majority of Madden players will use. So no, you don't have to use a fancy roster to use my sliders but it does help make the overall gameplay feel better.
Ok cool. Good to know. Thanks bro! I'll give these a shot.
Old 10-02-2018, 03:46 PM   #1334
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Update to All-Madden Set.
Total revamp for the most part. It plays much more smooth. I see the best results staying closer to default. When u get a little too far from default, animations begin to act wonky. I updated almost every slider, go check out the final product on the opening page.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:00 PM   #1335
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Total revamp for the most part. It plays much more smooth. I see the best results staying closer to default. When u get a little too far from default, animations begin to act wonky. I updated almost every slider, go check out the final product on the opening page.
Which are you currently favoring? V5 or AM?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2018, 04:02 PM   #1336
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Quote:
Only 10 min ? What is with 15 and 12 run clock

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »