Home

AJ's Madden 19 Progression XP Sliders

This is a discussion on AJ's Madden 19 Progression XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2018, 09:03 AM   #33
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: AJ's Madden 19 Progression XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossme89
Admittedly, this is just nitpicking, but could you update the order to reflect the order they appear in the game? That would be easier. Here.

Madden AJ’s XP sliders

QB- 182
HB- 128
TE- 187*
WR- 64
FB- 132
OT- 122
OG- 199*
OC- 143*
——
DE- 76*
DT- 79*
MLB- 93*
OLB- 87*
CB- 84*
FS- 80*
SS- 74*
——
K- 232*
P- 179*
Done.

OK, got a couple of days off now after getting that holiday pay all labor day weekend, so I'm hoping I can at least have a guide to converting draft classes if not actual classes today. I'm going to start on PC and then later I'll try to get to converting to X-Box. Hopefully they'll prove popular enough someone will do some for PS4 too.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:35 PM   #34
49ers

adembroski's Arena

Grinding...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (194.1 KB, 153 views)

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:28 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 0

Ran a 20 year sim with these and overall I liked them outside of Quarterbacks who had 9 90+ overall and 37 80+ overall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2018, 06:28 PM   #36
49ers

adembroski's Arena

Some notes on these classes I'm working on.

* I'm not fully releasing any until I have five to thoroughly test. I have ten planned out, but it's a tedious process putting them in-game. I will release the test-classes as I complete them so people can use them if they wish while still technically "beta."

* There are roughly 3x as many Star devs, and 2x as many Quick devs. This was my solution to the depth problem. There needs to be more guys in later rounds worth drafting, and I think this helps address that.

* These don't maintain the existing roster distribution, they rebuild it to something more appropriate. If someone's done a better distributed roster, I highly recommend that.

* All positions are created equal. I use the same distribution for each position, I don't nerf FBs just because not many teams use them. The FB will make a comeback in your franchise, just as B-grade WRs become more rare.

* The draft is a LOT more shuffled. You wont be guaranteed a solid starter in the 1st round, and you wont be letting the CPU finish the late rounds.

* About 10-20 players from each draft are selected randomly to be "athletes" and given attributes that make them position switch candidates.

* I pick out quite a few guys I know will be drafted as backups to be "special teams aces" and give them attributes that help them perform on special teams; higher tackle, impact blocking, pursuit, etc..

-Mark Twain.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:29 PM   #37
49ers

adembroski's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj273
Ran a 20 year sim with these and overall I liked them outside of Quarterbacks who had 9 90+ overall and 37 80+ overall.
Yes, I'm aware. I was about to edit and recommend putting QB closer to 100-120 until my classes are done.

-Mark Twain.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »