Home

Milticket's Pro Madden 19 Modded Sliders/Settings

This is a discussion on Milticket's Pro Madden 19 Modded Sliders/Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2018, 05:28 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
re: Milticket's Pro Madden 19 Modded Sliders/Settings

Might have to up the INT for human, a ton of deflections but not many INT, the only reason I say that is because these are passes that hit them right in the hands and they drop them also cpu o-line is strong maybe too strong so I’ll have to look at that as well.
Old 11-24-2018, 06:38 PM   #90
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Just finished up, Eagles @ Rams

Game played great. Few differences from your OP. I use iMac's trait edits so I just left those as is, used a mix of yours and Matt 10's special team sliders, and left fatigue at 50. Rest the same as OP.

Eagles 23, Rams 13

Wentz - 24/37, 326 yards, 1TD 1INT - 90.6 QBR
Goff - 22/39, 249 yards, 1TD 2INT - 62.9 QBR

Ajayi 23 carries for 50 yards
Gurley 14 carries for 60 yards
Total RB broken tackles (ALL RB's) - 1 (Gurley)

Dropped Passes
LAR - Woods- 3
LAR - Kupp - 2
PHI - Wallace - 2
LAR - Higbee - 1
PHI - Sproles - 1
PHI - Goedert - 1

Team Stats
Total Offense: PHI 402, LAR 302
Rush Yards: PHI 89, LAR 62
Pass Yards: PHI 313, LAR 240
1st Downs: PHI 24, LAR 16
Turnovers: PHI 1, LAR 2
Penalties: PHI 2-25, LAR 2-25
TOP: PHI 36:23, LAR 23:37

Overall thought it played great man - damn the HUM rushing is tough, and I stuck with it to see if it'd open up and during the last quarter it finally did and Ajayi got some nice runs in there.

Saw plenty of drops on big hits and balls jarred loose which was REFRESHING! (Is it too much? Have a look above ^^)

Going to play a few more but really like them so far...good stuff!!
Thanks for trying them man! Seemed like a fun game. Yeah the traits are more for season to taste and its easier for me since I can use the global editor on PC. I'll probably be slow walking the run game up for both - Next game I may go 52 for both and see what happens. I ran better to the outside mostly, between the tackles was tough sledding. I was the Lions who stink, but it was vs the Jets (Who don't have that bad of an DL I think). TFL has been an issue this yr as well no matter the settings at least on all Madden. To much instant shedding on both sides. Always have to watch the LB coming in unblocked on the edge 100% of the time. I may test moving the holding slider up some which should help the OL hold their blocks a second longer.
Old 11-24-2018, 07:09 PM   #91
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Detroit 20 (User) NY Jets 34 CFM Test Game

Game played really well for the most part. Game had a little bit of everything.

1st Qtr:

Jets had the early lead 7 - 0. Lions has to punt and I pinned the Jets on the 1. Next play Jets hand off to Crowell and is hit by Ansah and fumbles. Hand recovers in the end zone for the TD 7-7 game.

2nd Qtr:

13-10 Jets - Darnold throws a pick 6 to M.Ford returned 39 yds for the score.

3rd Qtr:

13-20 Lions - Moving the ball well until a K.Johnson fumbles in Jets territory. Jets recover and end up scoring a TD on their next drive.

20-20 - Lions moving the ball in Jets territory L.Wilson catches the ball for 15 yrds and fumbles trying to gain the RAC - Jets recovery.

Missed tackles, questionable secondary play, and fumbles really cost the Lions the game as the offense was pretty awful the whole day without yielding an offensive score.

Stat Line:

NY Jets - 423 Passing Yds
Detroit - 218 Passing Yds

Both had 50 rushing yds

Drops:

Lions 3
Jets 1

Turnovers:

Lions 3
Jets 2

Sacks:

Lions 4
Jets 5

Time of Possession:

Lions 30:13
Jets 29:47

S.Darnold 62.2% 460yds, 3 tds, 1 Int
M.Stafford 55.8%, 218yds, 1 Int

K.Johnson 18car/33yds
L.Blount 4car/11yds

I.Crowell 18car/27yds
B.Powell 5car/19yds

Q.Enunwa 10rec/158yds/TD
C.Herndon IV 8rec/130yds/TD
R.Anderson 5rec/107/TD

L.Wilson 8rec/93yds
K.Golladay 5rec/69yds
T.Riddick 4rec/16yds
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2018, 08:59 PM   #92
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Changes to OP Trait edits:

Keep feet in Bounds - On - for RB, FB, TE, WR, CB, FS,SS

Tackle low - On - All Defense

Found these traits in the editor, not sure if they do anything activated.

Next Game Up:

Falcons (Me) vs Eagles

Testing:

Holding - 65

Only saw 1 holding call in the Jets/Lions game. May help in the running game as well. Had this at 65 a few versions ago, yielded nice results before.

Sabo's QB Trait edits
*Awareness 99-86 - TBA yes, Ideal, Ideal, TTS yes
*Awareness 85-80 - TBA yes, Average, Balanced, TTS yes
*Awareness 79-75 - TBA yes, Trigger Happy, Conservative, TTS yes
*Awareness 74-00 - TBA yes, Paranoid, Conservative, TTS yes
*Ball Carrier Vision 76 or more- Scrambler
*Ball Carrier Vision 75 or less - Balanced

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 11-25-2018 at 12:24 AM.
Old 11-25-2018, 12:46 AM   #93
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Thanks for trying them man! Seemed like a fun game. Yeah the traits are more for season to taste and its easier for me since I can use the global editor on PC. I'll probably be slow walking the run game up for both - Next game I may go 52 for both and see what happens. I ran better to the outside mostly, between the tackles was tough sledding. I was the Lions who stink, but it was vs the Jets (Who don't have that bad of an DL I think). TFL has been an issue this yr as well no matter the settings at least on all Madden. To much instant shedding on both sides. Always have to watch the LB coming in unblocked on the edge 100% of the time. I may test moving the holding slider up some which should help the OL hold their blocks a second longer.
Yep some of iMac's edits are the same as yours anyway so it wouldn't have made too much of a difference IMO. I have that global editor for PC too, it is a thing of beauty!

If I'm nitpicking I think slightly less drops by the CPU WR's (to get the QB completion % up - should be around 65-70% completion) would be nice to see, and of course a slight bump for human rushing...I didn't run to the outside much but I will give it a go. Running the ball in M19 really is another beast entirely, once the lane opens you really have to blast through it. Too often I was worried about getting tackled behind the line that I'd use sprint almost immediately after the snap - knowing that the sprint button is an "alert" for CPU defenders, but using it out of "fear" anyway LOL.

Quote:
Detroit 20 (User) NY Jets 34 CFM Test Game

Game played really well for the most part. Game had a little bit of everything.

1st Qtr:

Jets had the early lead 7 - 0. Lions has to punt and I pinned the Jets on the 1. Next play Jets hand off to Crowell and is hit by Ansah and fumbles. Hand recovers in the end zone for the TD 7-7 game.

2nd Qtr:

13-10 Jets - Darnold throws a pick 6 to M.Ford returned 39 yds for the score.

3rd Qtr:

13-20 Lions - Moving the ball well until a K.Johnson fumbles in Jets territory. Jets recover and end up scoring a TD on their next drive.

20-20 - Lions moving the ball in Jets territory L.Wilson catches the ball for 15 yrds and fumbles trying to gain the RAC - Jets recovery.

Missed tackles, questionable secondary play, and fumbles really cost the Lions the game as the offense was pretty awful the whole day without yielding an offensive score.

Stat Line:

NY Jets - 423 Passing Yds
Detroit - 218 Passing Yds

Both had 50 rushing yds

Drops:

Lions 3
Jets 1

Turnovers:

Lions 3
Jets 2

Sacks:

Lions 4
Jets 5

Time of Possession:

Lions 30:13
Jets 29:47

S.Darnold 62.2% 460yds, 3 tds, 1 Int
M.Stafford 55.8%, 218yds, 1 Int

K.Johnson 18car/33yds
L.Blount 4car/11yds

I.Crowell 18car/27yds
B.Powell 5car/19yds

Q.Enunwa 10rec/158yds/TD
C.Herndon IV 8rec/130yds/TD
R.Anderson 5rec/107/TD

L.Wilson 8rec/93yds
K.Golladay 5rec/69yds
T.Riddick 4rec/16yds
Nice man! Realistic numbers...again slight improvements to CPU passing % could be something to have a look at...get that 55% to 65%...

Quote:
Changes to OP Trait edits:

Keep feet in Bounds - On - for RB, FB, TE, WR, CB, FS,SS

Tackle low - On - All Defense

Found these traits in the editor, not sure if they do anything activated.

Next Game Up:

Falcons (Me) vs Eagles

Testing:

Holding - 65

Only saw 1 holding call in the Jets/Lions game. May help in the running game as well. Had this at 65 a few versions ago, yielded nice results before.

Sabo's QB Trait edits
*Awareness 99-86 - TBA yes, Ideal, Ideal, TTS yes
*Awareness 85-80 - TBA yes, Average, Balanced, TTS yes
*Awareness 79-75 - TBA yes, Trigger Happy, Conservative, TTS yes
*Awareness 74-00 - TBA yes, Paranoid, Conservative, TTS yes
*Ball Carrier Vision 76 or more- Scrambler
*Ball Carrier Vision 75 or less - Balanced
Let us know how you go - I have noticed that an increase to holding and offside penalty sliders result in more tackles by linebackers and defensive ends - so might be an idea if you want a realistic spread of tackle numbers - pretty much the top 10 NFL tacklers right now are linebackers and Madden has a tendency to distribute way more tackles to corners and safeties.
Old 11-25-2018, 01:02 AM   #94
Rookie

Just finished up my 3rd game since the new patch and using your sliders. I lost, making my record 0-3 so far. Going to play another game tomorrow. Like the feel of the game but a couple things stand out and I am not sure if it's the game or do the sliders have anything to do with it. A lot of the gameplay feels scripted on all-madden, I break ground and score and the cpu is non-existent until I score then they wake up and answer right back with a touchdown. Does CPU slider with defensive awareness have anything to do with how the defense does so well on their end, it just seems they are always right on me, always a step ahead of me. Scores are relatively low until the CPU goes in god mode and just cannot be stopped, I am going to give it a couple more game before make a decision. I don't want to go back to all-pro because it's too easy and not as rewarding but All-Madden feels very much scripted, ones struggle to find a balance between the two is almost certainly destined for another day.
Old 11-25-2018, 03:06 AM   #95
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Yep some of iMac's edits are the same as yours anyway so it wouldn't have made too much of a difference IMO. I have that global editor for PC too, it is a thing of beauty!

If I'm nitpicking I think slightly less drops by the CPU WR's (to get the QB completion % up - should be around 65-70% completion) would be nice to see, and of course a slight bump for human rushing...I didn't run to the outside much but I will give it a go. Running the ball in M19 really is another beast entirely, once the lane opens you really have to blast through it. Too often I was worried about getting tackled behind the line that I'd use sprint almost immediately after the snap - knowing that the sprint button is an "alert" for CPU defenders, but using it out of "fear" anyway LOL.

Nice man! Realistic numbers...again slight improvements to CPU passing % could be something to have a look at...get that 55% to 65%...

Let us know how you go - I have noticed that an increase to holding and offside penalty sliders result in more tackles by linebackers and defensive ends - so might be an idea if you want a realistic spread of tackle numbers - pretty much the top 10 NFL tacklers right now are linebackers and Madden has a tendency to distribute way more tackles to corners and safeties.
Ah gotcha, not sure if you were on PC. Yeah that editor is awesome! Spent way to much time doing it by hand on console. I would try some outside runs to mix it up, you can get some good blocking at times and catch the defense off guard. Especially when there loading the box. Definitely tweak the sliders as you see fit.

I played Falcons (me) vs Eagles - lost 25 to 3. I'll post stats tomorrow. Game was closer than final score. I actually rushed over a 100yds between Freeman & Coleman with OP settings. Coleman had a 35yrd run up the gut. Ryan was pretty bad (just like in real life lol wk1). Very tight windows with current setup, but guys are open. Didn't help my Wrs had 11 drops lol. I'm going to be slow walking user catch up.

Still seeing tons of tackles for loss, but not really sure what I want to change right now or if it would really matter. Might be one of those trade off things. I think between the 2 teams there was 14 TFL. That seems really high to me, but I know it's a Madden thing mostly. Guys not chipping or not even blocking the rusher is still an issue at times on certain plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2018, 03:21 AM   #96
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRnSxX
Just finished up my 3rd game since the new patch and using your sliders. I lost, making my record 0-3 so far. Going to play another game tomorrow. Like the feel of the game but a couple things stand out and I am not sure if it's the game or do the sliders have anything to do with it. A lot of the gameplay feels scripted on all-madden, I break ground and score and the cpu is non-existent until I score then they wake up and answer right back with a touchdown. Does CPU slider with defensive awareness have anything to do with how the defense does so well on their end, it just seems they are always right on me, always a step ahead of me. Scores are relatively low until the CPU goes in god mode and just cannot be stopped, I am going to give it a couple more game before make a decision. I don't want to go back to all-pro because it's too easy and not as rewarding but All-Madden feels very much scripted, ones struggle to find a balance between the two is almost certainly destined for another day.
Dont ever look at the frosty editor on PC lol, you'll see a lot of gameplay scripting no matter the level. I don't think so really I mean there is so many factors that play into a game. Even if your guys confident level is low they'll play like garbage. I think All Madden you have to use all the tools at your disposal to be successful (which I'm bad at) All pro you dont need to do any of that to win imo. You can always loosen up the coverage & the reaction on the cpu side. I'm not there yet personally, going to try a few other things first and see if that helps. Hopefully u find your happy medium.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »