Home

Sabo's Gameplay Edits & Sliders

This is a discussion on Sabo's Gameplay Edits & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2018, 12:30 PM   #81
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Sabo's Gameplay Edits & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
Sabo, you specify that force passes should be conservative, yet only the lower-rated awareness QBs have conservative listed in your tiered breakdown. Can you please clarify that? Do all QBs need force passes to be conservative?

Also, is every trait to be reverted back post-game?

Thanks dude!
I’m actually experimenting right now with it because after spending more time looking through Frosty, it seems like it has more of an effect then I thought it did... according to frosty the setting goes in to effect if the team is down by 3-7 points and 8 or more yards to get a first down...

So I’ve been testing it against Pat Mahomes and on Ideal and he’s letting the plays develop longer then he was on conservative while taking shots...

And YES change them afterwards because it has a huge effect on sim stats(accidentally left Dak on ideal/ideal and he throw 40 tds and 10 ints lol

Last edited by xSABOx; 11-17-2018 at 12:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2018, 12:26 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 0

If I am adjusting for all-pro, should I maybe drop it 9-13 for cpu instead of 18? It has put my offense in a happy medium as far as passing, but the cpu qbs through 3 games have been inept, only one of them making it over 50%

Sent from my VS986 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-18-2018, 08:34 AM   #84
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiapackees
If I am adjusting for all-pro, should I maybe drop it 9-13 for cpu instead of 18? It has put my offense in a happy medium as far as passing, but the cpu qbs through 3 games have been inept, only one of them making it over 50%

Sent from my VS986 using Operation Sports mobile app
Try 13 points which for the most part should put guys in the between the GOOD and AVERAGE range.. see what kind of effect that makes
Old 11-18-2018, 03:51 PM   #85
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Any additional clarity on QB traits edits, Sabo?

I'm assuming the OP is still the rule, but I know you've been looking at it the last couple of days. Have you learned anything new worth sharing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2018, 05:00 PM   #86
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Any additional clarity on QB traits edits, Sabo?

I'm assuming the OP is still the rule, but I know you've been looking at it the last couple of days. Have you learned anything new worth sharing?
Honestly, not really. I've just been skimming through frosty for the most part as I'm getting ready to make the move to PC soon.. But browsing through it has revealed things like the angle in which you throw the ball determines if its gonna be inaccurate for example.. Another one is each difficulty besides All-Madden gets a rating boost in accuracy for the QB... If you struggle with the lead passing, just get the accuracy in the AVERAGE tier will make a difference...

I'm very happy with the QB play, I just wish they would be more aggressive downfield but that might be tied to the plays I've assigned to the book...

I tried going with 0 threshold which increased the scoring but IDK made offense just too easy for the human..

I'm just hoping that the patch fixes the RPM moves by the RBs when they should just hit the whole and go rather then dancing... If it doesn't, I'm gonna start looking hard at frosty for the ratings/traits to see if I can correct that nonsense...

EDIT: Not sure how long you've been playing Madden but their used to be an aggressive slider for coaches that disappeared... well its technically still there and if we had access to it that would change what kind of plays they call based on down/distance and going for it on 4th...

Last edited by xSABOx; 11-18-2018 at 05:42 PM.
Old 11-18-2018, 05:31 PM   #87
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Sliders seem to be feather touchy this year. One click plus or minus makes a big difference. It may simplify things to know how one slider coincides with another. Example: The fumble slider mainly effects running back play. This slider works best with ____ resulting in ____. I need to examine sum things further because I am seeing the qbs of both teams going deep every bit of 5 or so times in a game, and I mean 30-40 yards or more. I have some good ideas on what custom playbooks I want to create,as well as try yours Sabo and Trojan. Oh, if you are using 0 thresh since patch a few weeks back, then thresh is really at 25?

Last edited by dc thompsoncanyon838; 11-18-2018 at 05:36 PM.
Old 11-18-2018, 06:03 PM   #88
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSABOx
Honestly, not really. I've just been skimming through frosty for the most part as I'm getting ready to make the move to PC soon.. But browsing through it has revealed things like the angle in which you throw the ball determines if its gonna be inaccurate for example.. Another one is each difficulty besides All-Madden gets a rating boost in accuracy for the QB... If you struggle with the lead passing, just get the accuracy in the AVERAGE tier will make a difference...

I'm very happy with the QB play, I just wish they would be more aggressive downfield but that might be tied to the plays I've assigned to the book...

I tried going with 0 threshold which increased the scoring but IDK made offense just too easy for the human..

I'm just hoping that the patch fixes the RPM moves by the RBs when they should just hit the whole and go rather then dancing... If it doesn't, I'm gonna start looking hard at frosty for the ratings/traits to see if I can correct that nonsense...

EDIT: Not sure how long you've been playing Madden but their used to be an aggressive slider for coaches that disappeared... well its technically still there and if we had access to it that would change what kind of plays they call based on down/distance and going for it on 4th...
The aggressive/ conservative slider for coaches is definitely still embedded in the engine of the game, but it's now hidden to us. I wish we still had access to it.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »