Home

Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs. CPU

This is a discussion on Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs. CPU within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2020, 12:54 PM   #81
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs.

My buddy and I have a franchise together and we play on All-Pro. It has become to easy and putting up scores 47-17. I have looked at both your AM and Pro sliders. What would you say is best. We are looking for something more realistic and a little more challenging. I find just setting it to AM is very unrealistic and not very fun. Again, what would be the best for us the Pro sliders or the AM sliders in your opinion?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2020, 04:57 PM   #82
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Re: Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky854
My buddy and I have a franchise together and we play on All-Pro. It has become to easy and putting up scores 47-17. I have looked at both your AM and Pro sliders. What would you say is best. We are looking for something more realistic and a little more challenging. I find just setting it to AM is very unrealistic and not very fun. Again, what would be the best for us the Pro sliders or the AM sliders in your opinion?
Tried to pm you, it says your not allowed to get messages

Sent from my REVVL 2 PLUS using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-27-2020, 10:25 AM   #83
Rookie

Hey Ren,

how can I get rid of tfl?

Please help.

Cpu rbk 100, hum tackle 50, facemask 50 still 20 tfl per game
Old 03-27-2020, 11:53 AM   #84
Pro

Woad23's Arena

Try lowering pass reaction

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-27-2020, 11:55 AM   #85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopD
Hey Ren,

Please help.

I'm not going to answer for Ren, he's way more qualified to answer, but I've asked him this before. Is it user and CPU combined? Normally you would try lowering facemask or tackle, but yours are at 50. Not saying you can't still lower them, but if you do I would lower tackle first. Facemask can really mess things up in different areas. It's probably a combination of other sliders screwing things up. Madden is so broken, it's ridiculous. I've gone almost straight default. Been playing all pro default except turning off ballhawk (Josh's set). It's playing great. The further you get from default the more unpredictable the game gets

What Woad said could help too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2020, 07:34 PM   #86
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Hey Ren,

Please help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woad23
Try lowering pass reaction

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412
I'm not going to answer for Ren, he's way more qualified to answer, but I've asked him this before. Is it user and CPU combined? Normally you would try lowering facemask or tackle, but yours are at 50. Not saying you can't still lower them, but if you do I would lower tackle first. Facemask can really mess things up in different areas. It's probably a combination of other sliders screwing things up. Madden is so broken, it's ridiculous. I've gone almost straight default. Been playing all pro default except turning off ballhawk (Josh's set). It's playing great. The further you get from default the more unpredictable the game gets

What Woad said could help too
Sorry guys, I’ll answer what I can related to this set, tonight or tomorrow.

FWIW: I’m running my own AP set now, and absolutely loving it. I’m going to post a blog with my settings.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 03-29-2020, 04:03 PM   #87
Rookie

Hey Ren I am waiting to Play again.
Would be nice to geht a reply from such a guru!
Greetings from Germany
Old 03-29-2020, 08:35 PM   #88
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Hey Ren I am waiting to Play again.
Would be nice to geht a reply from such a guru!
Greetings from Germany
Well, I certainly don’t classify myself as a guru, but I’d love to help in anyway that I can. I running my own AP set (on both Madden 19 and Madden 20) from here on out. Send me a PM and I’ll share what I have.

I will be posting a couple of blogs as well with both of my AP sets for M19 and M20. I’ve been meaning to for the past week, but I keep getting sidetracked.

I’m entertaining the idea of a move back to Madden 19, but I’m not positive at the moment.

Nice to hear from someone in Germany! I hope you are well!!

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »