Home

Matt10's Madden 22 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 22 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2021, 10:33 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 22 Sliders

So i'm 6 weeks in my Detroit Lions season using these sliders on AM. Anyone else having the Robo QB issue? I haven't played a game where the QB has gotten less then 85% comp pct. Kirk Cousins feels about the same as Aaron Rodgers did. I'm playing on the PC version.
Old 08-28-2021, 10:46 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetLionsfan20
So i'm 6 weeks in my Detroit Lions season using these sliders on AM. Anyone else having the Robo QB issue? I haven't played a game where the QB has gotten less then 85% comp pct. Kirk Cousins feels about the same as Aaron Rodgers did. I'm playing on the PC version.
Can you help me out? What are the DBs doing on these throws? Coverage tight for a bit, then eventually slowed down, then ball is thrown?
Old 08-28-2021, 10:56 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Can you help me out? What are the DBs doing on these throws? Coverage tight for a bit, then eventually slowed down, then ball is thrown?
I'll keep special eye next game on what exactly my dbs are doing. I know one thing, its been almost impossible for me to break up the pass, the recievers seem to catch everything and hold on to it, even if hit the second they make contact with the ball
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2021, 11:06 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetLionsfan20
I'll keep special eye next game on what exactly my dbs are doing. I know one thing, its been almost impossible for me to break up the pass, the recievers seem to catch everything and hold on to it, even if hit the second they make contact with the ball
Great. No worries, I think the more I'm learning about this momentum gameplay on nexgen, the more I need to separate it from the last gen. Last gen has a lot of legacy code built in, and more familiarity to M19-21. Some values may not be 1:1 as I originally thought.
Old 08-28-2021, 11:35 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Great. No worries, I think the more I'm learning about this momentum gameplay on nexgen, the more I need to separate it from the last gen. Last gen has a lot of legacy code built in, and more familiarity to M19-21. Some values may not be 1:1 as I originally thought.
SO next game Cousins went 84%. So from what I see, its doesn't seem like the defense is doing anything really wrong. I expect not amazing defense from the Lions. What it seems to be, is the CPU QB never under throws or over throws, just very accurate, and the WR just snatch up everything. Like when Goff throws a lot I see "Inaccurate Bullet Pass" I'm not seeing that at all from the CPU
Attached Images
File Type: png unknown.png (179.1 KB, 113 views)
Old 08-28-2021, 11:39 PM   #54
Rookie

Oh and I haven't caused one fumble yet either. I think Goff is the only person who has fumbled on my team as well.
Old 08-29-2021, 12:35 AM   #55
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Game #2.

Steelers (Me) 49
Roethlisberger: 15/27, 371 yards, 4 TDs, INT; 1 carry, 3 yards, TD

Harris: 20 carries, 119 yards, TD; 1 catch, 5 yards
Snell: 3 carries, 21 yards
Ballage: 1 carry, 3 yards

Claypool: 4 catches, 125 yards, TD
Ebron: 3 catches, 78 yards
Johnson: 3 catches, 76 yards, TD
Smith-Schuster: 2 catches, 64 yards
Freiermuth: 1 catch, 18 yards, TD
Washington: 1 catch, 5 yards, TD

Raiders (CPU) 23
Carr: 23/33, 353 yards, 3 TDs, 2 INTs

Jacobs: 8 carries, 25 yards; 1 catch, 4 yards
Drake: 3 carry, 12 yards; 2 catches, 11 yards

Ruggs: 6 catches, 197 yards, 3 TDs
Waller: 8 catches, 93 yards
Brown: 4 catches, 36 yards
Moreau: 1 catch, 10 yards
Renfrow: 1 catch, 2 yards; 1 rush, 8 yards

Total O: 499 vs 321
Rush: 149 vs 45
Pass: 350 vs 276
First Downs: 15 to 12
Turnovers: 1 to 2
Penalties: 0 to 0
Possession: 18:17 to 17:43

Notes:
* Ruggs destroyed me in the first half. All 23 points for Vegas came in the first half. I made adjustments at half time and shut him down in the second half. Two of his three touchdowns went for at least 60 yards.
* Carries went down by two in this game but rushing yards were halved. The assumption is that is because Carr is not your typical rushing quarterback, so no options were run.
* We had seven sacks compared to Vegas's two.
* I was lucky to get a couple of big pass plays to keep up with Vegas in the first.
* No lost fumbles.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2021, 01:32 AM   #56
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Game #3. I will be switching to the All-Madden sliders after this one.

Steelers (Me) 45
Roethlisberger: 20/25, 290 yards, 3 TDs; 3 carries, -15 yards

Harris: 33 carries, 167 yards, 2 TDs; 4 catches, 15 yards, TD
Snell: 2 carries, 10 yards

Johnson: 3 catches, 86 yard
Ebron: 3 catches, 79 yards, TD
Freiermuth: 4 catches, 46 yards, TD
Smith-Schuster: 4 catches, 46 yards
Claypool: 2 catches, 18 yards

Bengals (CPU) 7
Burrow: 15/20, 63 yards

Mixon: 11 carries, 88 yards, TD; 2 catches, 5 yards

Chase: 5 catches, 30 yards
Sample: 3 catches, 28 yards

Total O: 443 vs 147
Rush: 162 vs 88
Pass: 281 vs 59
First Downs: 19 to 3
Turnovers: 0 to 2
Penalties: 1 to 0
Possession: 27:40 to 8:15

Notes:
* Although they had only 11 carries, I believe that if they had more possession time, Mixon might have hit 20 carries. When I get to big, I use chew clock. I began using chew clock in the second quarter.
* Two quick fumbles, including one for a touchdown, quickly turned the game into a lopsided affair. We scored 28 points in the second quarter.
* Cincinnati scored on a 59-yard run in the first to tie the game. That was the last time they sniffed mid-field.
* We scored three in the second half. I pretty much ran the clock out when I had the ball.
* I was going to sub out Harris in the fourth, but I wanted to see when they would take him out. They did not. For the first time, they let him play the entire fourth quarter.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »