Home

Hands down the best sliders I have ever used

This is a discussion on Hands down the best sliders I have ever used within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2021, 09:13 AM   #25
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Hands down the best sliders I have ever used

Quote:
Originally Posted by packmanuk
What level are these sliders ? I've watched some of the videos and seen the sliders but not the level.
All Madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2021, 10:27 AM   #26
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Can we maybe update the first post with the settings and sliders. Maybe reach out to him to see if it’s ok. Let him know that there is a lot of positive feedback and maybe he can be a part of this discussion.
Old 09-24-2021, 01:07 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 5

I used them as well. Played really good. I had turned off progressive fatigue since it is broken. I’m a new believer!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-24-2021, 01:11 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hello, everyone... anyone.

I was asked by some of the subscribers on my startup YouTube channel to give some thought into joining you all here on this website.

The sliders discussed on this forum, are the ones that I created and shared with you all.

Before I go any further, guys please know... I am a very humble person. I do not know everything, I will never claim to know everything. I am just as great and just as flawed as anyone else. I am just a gamer, that loves realistic, simulation football. Football is and will always be my first love.

I had not clue that any of this would happen. I had no clue that you all would be so understanding that I am not a professional and I am not going to be perfect. I just really dig very deep and troubleshoot all sliders that I can and I try to get them to perform AS BEST I CAN... And I try to provide in depth videos on my channel so that there is proof behind my words, instead if just handing you all a bunch of numbers. I just feel that we all deserve to see things equally for ourselves.

It is my privilege and my pleasure to speak with you all in this lifetime. I will respond to you guys as best I can, as soon as I can... but please forgive me if I do not get back to you guys right away, I still work full time and I take care of my family. Thanks again.
Old 09-24-2021, 01:15 PM   #29
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousMac13

I was asked by some of the subscribers on my startup YouTube channel to give some thought into joining you all here on this website.

The sliders discussed on this forum, are the ones that I created and shared with you all.

Before I go any further, guys please know... I am a very humble person. I do not know everything, I will never claim to know everything. I am just as great and just as flawed as anyone else. I am just a gamer, that loves realistic, simulation football. Football is and will always be my first love.

I had not clue that any of this would happen. I had no clue that you all would be so understanding that I am not a professional and I am not going to be perfect. I just really dig very deep and troubleshoot all sliders that I can and I try to get them to perform AS BEST I CAN... And I try to provide in depth videos on my channel so that there is proof behind my words, instead if just handing you all a bunch of numbers. I just feel that we all deserve to see things equally for ourselves.

It is my privilege and my pleasure to speak with you all in this lifetime. I will respond to you guys as best I can, as soon as I can... but please forgive me if I do not get back to you guys right away, I still work full time and I take care of my family. Thanks again.
Welcome.. you’re one of us on operations sports and we demand to be the number one priority over family and your job.

In all seriousness.. welcome to the club my friend
Old 09-24-2021, 01:18 PM   #30
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousMac13

Welcome, fam! We appreciate your dedication to making this game better for everyone.

Old 09-24-2021, 01:25 PM   #31
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

If you don't mind SM, I can post your sliders in this thread to make it easy for everyone but I'll await your OK as you might want to do that yourself.

Welcome to Operation Sports, we all love football too!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2021, 01:27 PM   #32
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubs3141
I used them as well. Played really good. I had turned off progressive fatigue since it is broken. I’m a new believer!!!

Wish I would have turned that off but I figured by the time I got late into the season EA would of had a fix by now.

I'll turn it off next season and then back on after a patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »