Home

Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2013, 08:30 PM   #17
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7
re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

How the hell do you get the developers of this game to listen to the consumers? Seems like they never have. With the power of these next gen systems the team should allow customizable options galore to the user not to mention what they can do on their end.

Great ideas OP, I'm just not sure it'll be heard.
Old 11-16-2013, 09:17 PM   #18
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

OVR: 0

This may be a little thing but can add immensly to the immersion of rainy/cold/snowy effects. When I play Battlefield even on current gen (havent been able to play in rainy maps on next gen due to servers), I actually feel the weather effects, if that makes any sense. When it's windy and rainy, it looks so real with the Frostbite engine or whatever it's called. It looks so cartoony in Madden. Please include this type of weather effect in Madden, let's get past the arcadey/cartoonish effects of everything. No more constant rain or snow throughout the game, make it variable.

Also, please bring back the field degredation and day-night switches in game. I know degredation is in, but it's constant throughout the game and it makes every game feel the same. Also, a thursday/SNF/MNF game can start with some light outside, that's fine, but I shouldnt be able to see any light going into the later stages of the game. It's simoly unacceptable to go into the 4th quarter of a primetime game with light still visible.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:55 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

I won't post on gameplay because many of those are obvious but these following suggestions have to be in the next gen at some point in my opinion. This may be reaching but let me know what you think...

1. Games should have lighting that directly correlate with times. West coast starts and east coast starts and also take into consideration daylight savings time. If I'm playing at 4pm on the east coast in September it should be light all game but not in December. It's not picky but it will keep the game always feeling fresh.

2. I believe they need to go the NCAA 10 direction and have at least two if not three broadcast teams with different graphic packages to make games seem less stale and also give prime time games that prime time feel. This would also help make the playoffs and Super Bowl feel much more authentic.

3. Dynamic weather needs to be in this game. Not only do we need to feel the effects of rain, snow, and wind while we are playing but there should be times that when the game starts it is sunny then becomes cloudy or starts cloudy then rains and goes on and off. It shouldn't be a constant rain all game. If that were true the field would be flooded lol.

4. The player models certainly need help. It will help us forget about CG and make us feel like we are truly at the NG

5. Definitely need to be able to switch the CPUs jerseys which was mentioned earlier.

6. Cut scenes and celebrations as mentioned before. NFL 2k5 does an excellent job here.

7. The sound is much better in this game but I still feel as though preseason games sound like playoff games. The game needs to push the boundaries and add that emotion to the crowd. Think about how that auburn crowd reacted tonight to that hailmary. That should be in the game

8. The sidelines need to not only be more active but more crowded depending on the important of the game.

9. Flex scheduling like in real life. Tomorrow nights broncos v chiefs is an example of this for those who do not know flex scheduling.

10. Real injuries that happen because of specifics tackles and animations. And real time updates. I don't want to know my player is out 8-10 weeks thirty seconds after he's hurt.

11. A weekly wrap up show, dynamic twitter, press conferences, and other interactions.

12. This last one is a stretch but the ability to move teams with a fully customizable stadium builder. This would be something special because the community could share them and would create some buzz.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:12 AM   #20
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Y'all do realize we all have put the exact same ideas in a wish list every year right? Y'all do realize EA gives us the exact same game each year right? Until they stop running their business and start being passionate about the sport and convert their passion into making great football games we will never see all these ideas implemented into the game. Oh and they will never stop doing that because it is a business. I quit posting my ideas on these wish lists because I have realized it isn't worth it anymore.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:38 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 10

1) more physics. Every position on the field should implement physics not just tackling

2) better physics- tackling physics have improved vs gen 3 but they are still far from perfect.

3) real time presentation. No more cut scenes! Seriously there are games that have done real time presentation since gen 3

4) WR/DB interaction- for far too long the battle between WRs and DBs has not received any attention. The 2 act as separate entities instead of interacting with each other. No pushing pulling or jostling. The fight for position has not been respected.

5) more equipment- knee braces, mouth pieces, "shooter" sleeves, new cleats, new gloves

6) fully customizable and downloadable draft classes- let us create our draft classes from scratch or edit existing ones.

7) completely overhaul player models- qbs and DBs are way too big. Not all dlinemen are fat blobs of human and the same for oline men ( d'brickashaw ferguson, jake long)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2013, 12:39 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

You're probably right but I have fun imagining it so why not type it. It's worth five minutes of my time
Old 11-17-2013, 12:46 AM   #23
Pro

OVR: 2

Redo the route running, it looks pretty bad. Add true step to everyone on the field.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:48 AM   #24
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHammer113
You're probably right but I have fun imagining it so why not type it. It's worth five minutes of my time
Lol yeah I know it's still fun for me but I gave up posting wish lists. I'm just going to write down all of my ideas and ideas I see/hear from others and just continue with my computer degree and hopefully one day I'll be able to make a change in the industry

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »