Home

More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed

This is a discussion on More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2014, 09:34 AM   #57
Rookie

csamuelsvt's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: More Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed

In terms of the graphics, when NBA 2k14 came out and everyone was blown away by the graphics and people questioned the graphics in Madden Next Gen, didn't Vic Lugo say the graphics weren't going to get much better and that the NBA game doesn't have all of the bells and whistles going on in the background that Madden does, i.e. Sidelines, more fans, etc?

I wonder how the graphics are going to be better than? Or was that just an excuse for the game not looking as good as other games on Next Gen and that this year will be on par with those?
Old 04-29-2014, 09:41 AM   #58
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Is the wind arrow going to point in the right direction?
Old 04-29-2014, 09:59 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by csamuelsvt
In terms of the graphics, when NBA 2k14 came out and everyone was blown away by the graphics and people questioned the graphics in Madden Next Gen, didn't Vic Lugo say the graphics weren't going to get much better and that the NBA game doesn't have all of the bells and whistles going on in the background that Madden does, i.e. Sidelines, more fans, etc?

I wonder how the graphics are going to be better than? Or was that just an excuse for the game not looking as good as other games on Next Gen and that this year will be on par with those?
Bingo. Just excuses.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:23 AM   #60
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkiii
Presentation overhaul has me interested. We'll see.
agreed, though they have touted presentation and even "revolutionary presentation" in the past so I wont go full geek on it, but Im 100% more interested now than before I read about it
Old 04-29-2014, 10:55 AM   #61
MVP

OVR: 18

Interested in seeing and reading more info on the following:
*Defense
*New broadcast presentation/dramatic camera angles
*Dynamic pregame and halftime features
*Pass rush tools
*Open field tackling
*Smarter AI

I could be wrong, but the following seems like an assist to the casual fans which is fine:
*Playcalling changes (coach suggestions, Madden community picks, and concept plays)

**Coach suggestions were already there. I'm assuming "Madden community picks" is a list of the most popular plays called by the community overall. "Concept plays" I have no idea, but I hope it isn't some type of money play schemes created by tournament guys.

I hope they are keeping realistic football in mind when polishing up and promoting there back of the box features.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2014, 11:07 AM   #62
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
(Dynamic pre-game and halftime shows) I want Madden 15 to shut me up about NFL 2K5 presentation. Does this mean we will finally get real highlights with commentary breaking down the action during halftime. Will we finally get to see highlights from other games going on around the league during season/franchise mode, or possibly highlights of other games going on around the league if we play the game on Sunday's (NFLToday). Lord knows I been posting on here to the devs for over 9 years asking for it.....
If they add just highlights to the halftime show it is more than that is on Current Gen. All they show now is just some stats. Hopefully, it is more than what we got last time with the extra point (though I would rather have that than nothing). Don't get me the wrong the extra point was a good starting point that never got added to and eventually was eliminated all together.

Hopefully halftime and post game include things from around the league and not just the current game. Also, I was hoping to see a weekly highlight show (similar to 2k) with stories from around the league, highlights, etc. I just cant get into reading a twitter feed on a game to see who is doing what each week. (though I am constantly on twitter in real life).
Old 04-29-2014, 11:29 AM   #63
MVP

OVR: 19
1. player lock from a first person perspective.
2. and defense to balance the over powered offense from Madden25
3. IMo seems like they brought some of the broadcast halftime features etc over from the NCAA series. which is a good thing.
4. in depth player profiles is a good thing, which mean they may have finally added more player attributes. maybe now penalties will work.

Im not a huge Madden fan so Ill remain cautiously optimistic.
Old 04-29-2014, 12:18 PM   #64
Rookie

RD_Rabin's Arena

OVR: 0

IF they make the presentation worth it, I'll buy it.

Things I want:

Real broadcast presentation with varied announcer chat.
Decent camera angles like we see on Sundays.
Bring back the post-game studio presentations for franchise mode.
Bring back the half-time summaries and highlights.
Decent MVP and Crunchtime presentations/replays at the end of the game.
Give me the coach back 'in my ear'

You know - like Madden 11 with PS4 graphics... k?

The graphics look good for 15, but the blurb bits are just spin that mean nothing. EA have a long history of taking stuff out of Madden that I liked, as I've mentioned elsewhere. Make them stop and put some of it back

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »