Home

Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers (Smitty)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers (Smitty) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2014, 10:30 AM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
The pre/post play cameras are nice and I like the crowd noise but that's it. When the ball is snapped it becomes a stale game of madden. The movement/animation, commentary looks the same. I don't see much difference.

That Russell Wilson roll to the right and throw across his body to the middle of the field, still being more or less on target, while the wr continues downfield and allows the db to undercut it and have it hit him square in the chest but drop it anyways is the epitome of madden.

It's a tired stale game with so many bandaids it's hard to find any fundamentally sound football.
Madden will never be fundamentally sound it's a video game. They have to keep the fun factor to sell units if they ever made it to hard people wouldn't buy it. At the end of the day if madden made the best video game ever people would still come on here and complain about it. That's with every video game it's sad but that's just the world we live in.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:41 AM   #98
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers (Smitty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcd9583
Madden will never be fundamentally sound it's a video game. They have to keep the fun factor to sell units if they ever made it to hard people wouldn't buy it. At the end of the day if madden made the best video game ever people would still come on here and complain about it. That's with every video game it's sad but that's just the world we live in.
IMO it's not about dumbing the game down to fun it up. Realism is fun. Realistic looking games attract people. It's about accessibility. Giving people the proper tools to learn the game and tailor it to their gaming style. What's the point of having difficulty settings and sliders if you're going to leave things out because you think they'll be too hard for people. I don't get that approach the Tiburon has, or maybe it's the approach people think Tiburon has.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain

Last edited by SageInfinite; 06-28-2014 at 11:19 AM.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:44 AM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 1
EA is continuing to stay a step behind everyone else in terms of solid sports gaming. I'm pretty discourage on the NHL front after watching this.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:59 AM   #100
Banned

Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers (Smitty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcd9583
So then why don't you see that happen to The Show?
Old 06-28-2014, 11:01 AM   #101
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
IMO it's not about dumbing the game down to fun it up. Realism is fun. Realistic looking games attract people. It's about accessibility. Giving people the proper tools to learn the game and tailor it to their gaming style. What's the point of having difficulty settings and sliders if you're going to leave things about because you think they'll be hard for people. I don't get that approach the Tiburon has, or maybe it's the approach people think Tiburon has.
Trust me I wish madden played like what I see on Sundays. It would be the best thing that happened to sports gaming. If you played the next gen madden 25 you felt the difference in gameplay from last gen but it was still flawed in so many ways. True step for everyone on the field would of made madden a brad new experience as well as DB/WR interactions. You got a corner on the cover but yet he he won't be equipped with what makes him great in real life in this game. With that being said no game is gonna give you everything in one year it's sorta like when you see a new car model every year they only add one or two new things to the body style. It's like picking up the new galaxy phone or iPhone every year when they increase the speed and upgrade the camera, like I said before it's how they keep ppl coming back it's the way of the world.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2014, 11:12 AM   #102
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiX
So then why don't you see that happen to The Show?
The show is a great one player game human against the cpu but like I said earlier I'm a online guy and they servers aren't so great so I'm kinda disappointed with that aspect of their game. One thing I can say EA has over everyone is their servers I've played plenty of games online of madden 25 on ps4 with no lag but on the show the games online just cuts off sometimes.
Old 06-28-2014, 11:33 AM   #103
Rookie

maddog45's Arena

all the players have big *** heads, look at the punters head for seattle lmao everyones head is huge
Old 06-28-2014, 11:46 AM   #104
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Sadly I read through 11pages and this discussion is the exact same discussion at this time last year about the same stuff!!!

Maybe next year LoL!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »