Home

Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2014, 09:18 PM   #33
Formerly simon48xbox

The_Balm's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
The canned animations is killing the game, when a tackle animation starts surrounding defenders just stop playing when they should attempt to help out on the tackle, the user controlling the game can just stop playing too once a tackle animation starts they play is over. The on field presentation is nice though.
This drives be crazy! For years EA has talked about how you can now branch out of tackle animations, but all the time you get those animations when AI knows that you are going down 100% of the time and they stop. Like the one where you're stumbling and the defense just starts backing away from the ballcarrier or the one where one defender spins you around. Many of the animations look like you could breakout of them in real life too.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:24 PM   #34
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiX
Duuuuuuuuuuuude come on! You said this SAME EXACT THING last year when 25 was coming out. "If Madden 15 isn't the greatest then I'm losing all hope". Now it's 16? Geez man.

And drawing conclusions based on past experiences is something most intelligent people do.
I understand, but, I didn't realize that 15 would be the first true next gen title, 15 is basically turning out to be what I thought/ was led to believe, that 25 would be. 25 ended up being a port, so I'm giving them one more year to deliver that title we've been wanting. With that being said, I have a feeling once 15 drops many of you will be pleasantly surprised once you actually play it. Read the gameplay impressions article from drifter bub of tradition sports, he couldn't stand 25 and was pretty impressed with 15 in many ways. I look forward to reading what many of you have to say once you actually play the game and aren't just watching a YouTube video of an alpha build game. There were quite a few people who said some pretty harsh things about 25 next gen and once they played it, actually enjoyed it, I expect that number to be even higher this time.

Bottom line, 16 is the third year of the 3 year plan and I expect nothing less than excellence and there's no excuses for anything less.

Oh and as far as past conclusions, show me a team with the leadership and vision supporting sim football from 2006 until Cam Weber came. This team inherited a mess of a game, it's their job to fix the last 7 years of garbage, does anyone here realistically think thats possible in 1-2 years? When has a game that has so many issues and problems, gone from poor to phenomenal in that amount of time? Now just watch, in the next year or two what happens, greatness is around the corner. Madden was always a AAA title before 2006, so lets not pretend that greatness is beyond the Madden name.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 06-28-2014 at 09:32 PM.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:35 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I understand, but, I didn't realize that 15 would be the first true next gen title, 15 is basically turning out to be what I thought/ was led to believe, that 25 would be. 25 ended up being a port, so I'm giving them one more year to deliver that title we've been wanting. With that being said, I have a feeling once 15 drops many of you will be pleasantly surprised once you actually play it. Read the gameplay impressions article from drifter bub of tradition sports, he couldn't stand 25 and was pretty impressed with 15 in many ways. I look forward to reading what many of you have to say once you actually play the game and aren't just watching a YouTube video of an alpha build game. There were quite a few people who said some pretty harsh things about 25 next gen and once they played it, actually enjoyed it, I expect that number to be even higher this time.

Bottom line, 16 is the third year of the 3 year plan and I expect nothing less than excellence and there's no excuses for anything less.

Oh and as far as past conclusions, show me a team with the leadership and vision supporting sim football from 2006 until Cam Weber came. This team inherited a mess of a game, it's their job to fix the last 7 years of garbage, does anyone here realistically think thats possible in 1-2 years? When has a game that has so many issues and problems, gone from poor to phenomenal in that amount of time? Now just watch, in the next year or two what happens, greatness is around the corner. Madden was always a AAA title before 2006, so lets not pretend that greatness is beyond the Madden name.
Are you a competitive online player or do you play against the cpu?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2014, 10:06 PM   #36
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
i cant do it anymore....i only made it 3 minutes into that video before having to turn it off....i wasted 3 minutes of my life to find out what i already knew...this is the same trash madden since 07.....player movement is scripted and unrealistic.....ball physics are atrocious. players move to fast for the movements they are making...nothing about it looks for feels improved or realistic in what we should have if you compare it to what 2k15..mlb the show. ....the game looks pretty....ill give it that.....but this is the 7th year in a row they havent listened to the fans and gave us what we want...what a bunch of bull.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:07 PM   #37
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

I cannot believe this,I'm just utterly speechless at this point.

So much backtracking here,I,I just can't believe it..
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

Last edited by Kramer5150; 06-28-2014 at 10:09 PM.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:29 PM   #38
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
i cant do it anymore....i only made it 3 minutes into that video before having to turn it off....i wasted 3 minutes of my life to find out what i already knew...this is the same trash madden since 07.....player movement is scripted and unrealistic.....ball physics are atrocious. players move to fast for the movements they are making...nothing about it looks for feels improved or realistic in what we should have if you compare it to what 2k15..mlb the show. ....the game looks pretty....ill give it that.....but this is the 7th year in a row they havent listened to the fans and gave us what we want...what a bunch of bull.
Same since 07????? I think you need a reminder

http://youtu.be/1fWDMRXJhn4
Old 06-28-2014, 10:30 PM   #39
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcd9583
Are you a competitive online player or do you play against the cpu?
Vs CPU the majority of the time, online too.
Old 06-28-2014, 11:09 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Why do you keep saying this? Just because you believe it doesn't make it a fact! We have factual information. Look at the quotes and links provided earlier. It's a FACT, regardless of what you believe, that the last three year plan started with Madden 12!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »