Home

Who would you take?: Madden 15 cfm fantasy draft

This is a discussion on Who would you take?: Madden 15 cfm fantasy draft within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2014, 10:30 PM   #33
Rookie

Tgar05's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Who would you take?: Madden 15 cfm fantasy draft

No that's fine I wanna hear about what you guys think I was just explains why they were on my board. If I was in your league tom and Peyton wouldn't be on my board for the same reasons. I do like your board. What type of def do you run when you plan on making an elite one.
NHL: Pens
NCAA: Penn St, WVU
Old 07-27-2014, 12:05 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 2

If I was in a 1 year league, my board would go
1. Newton
2. Wilson
3. Rodgers
4. Manning
5. Brees
6. Brady
7. Luck
8. Watt
9. Sherman
10. Either Patrick Peterson, Revis, or Haden, whoever is rated best for my style of play.
Other 1st round targets
Willis
Quinn
Von Miller
Aldon Smith
The other top corners
These defensive guys all depend on how they end up being rated. In a lot of drafts these guys could slip to the early second round. If I'm picking top 5 though, I'd go QB if the ratings matter this year in terms of accuracy.
Old 07-27-2014, 12:27 AM   #35
Rookie

SamDezzy43's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgar05
No that's fine I wanna hear about what you guys think I was just explains why they were on my board. If I was in your league tom and Peyton wouldn't be on my board for the same reasons. I do like your board. What type of def do you run when you plan on making an elite one.
I actually have no clue. I will have to just wing it, because the game will be a lot different. I think I'll have a beast D and O line, which I usually dont, but because the games different it will be cool to do that and see the difference. I'd like athletic, young CBs, that don't have to be technically amazing because of the front 4, but can get the picks the pressure creates
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2014, 08:44 AM   #36
Rookie

I'd get Watt....I play with the DE on defense and I'm perfectly fine drafting Kaepernick in the 2nd round....I usually don't ever care about getting a QB til late in the draft cuz I am a old school drill it down ur throat guy who runs about 70% of the time
Old 07-27-2014, 09:06 AM   #37
Rookie

Tgar05's Arena

OVR: 1

I also love to run the ball. However there is 2 guys in my league who play a certain style of def I'm sure everyone is familiar with that drops all 11 of his players into zones (not sure if you can use its name on hear but I'm sure you know what guys call this) so I think a qb with high accuracy is going to be very important for me for 3rd downs that I won't be comfortable running the ball on. I'm praying what Rex and RG said on the twitch stream about that no longer stopping the run is true but I won't believe it til I see it.

Does anyone else draft players to attack the other play styles of guys in your league? The bucs said they drafted mark Barron to play against jimmy graham and panthers drafted former college safety pro linebacker tommy Davis because of Mike Vick so real teams at least in the NFC south do it.

I used to be a firm believer that you need to make your opponent play your game not the other way around. Meaning you should never do anything different and force them to change their gameplan for you but as I've gotten better I realized that's just not how it works.
NHL: Pens
NCAA: Penn St, WVU

Last edited by Tgar05; 07-27-2014 at 09:11 AM.
Old 07-27-2014, 01:35 PM   #38
Rookie

Well the twitch stream with Rex made it seem like it accuracy does matter this year. And by the way the cfm would be 1 year 2 max but highly unlikely more than 1 so Peyton is a great pick
Old 07-27-2014, 01:46 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 2
Lightbulb Re: Who would you take?: Madden 15 cfm fantasy draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgar05
I also love to run the ball. However there is 2 guys in my league who play a certain style of def I'm sure everyone is familiar with that drops all 11 of his players into zones (not sure if you can use its name on hear but I'm sure you know what guys call this) so I think a qb with high accuracy is going to be very important for me for 3rd downs that I won't be comfortable running the ball on. I'm praying what Rex and RG said on the twitch stream about that no longer stopping the run is true but I won't believe it til I see it.

Does anyone else draft players to attack the other play styles of guys in your league? The bucs said they drafted mark Barron to play against jimmy graham and panthers drafted former college safety pro linebacker tommy Davis because of Mike Vick so real teams at least in the NFC south do it.

I used to be a firm believer that you need to make your opponent play your game not the other way around. Meaning you should never do anything different and force them to change their gameplan for you but as I've gotten better I realized that's just not how it works.
Well, reportedly the drop 10 guys into coverage strategy won't work against the run this year, so hopefully they fixed that.
Old 07-27-2014, 01:46 PM   #40
Rookie

Well the twitch stream with Rex made it seem like it accuracy does matter this year. And by the way the cfm would be 1 year 2 max but highly unlikely more than 1 so Peyton is a great pick

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »