Home

Your Opinion: Madden 15 teams.

This is a discussion on Your Opinion: Madden 15 teams. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2014, 12:54 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Your Opinion: Madden 15 teams.

Seattle will still have the best secondary in the game, and quite possibly the best D. They didn't seem to miss Browner much last year, so I don't see how they'd miss him this year. Maxwell is more than good enough to lock down opposite Sherman. He showed that last year.
And losing those D-linemen won't have too much of an impact. The reason those players looked good is because of the secondary locking down the opponents Wr's and Te's. That left the Qb with no targets, causing them to hold on to the ball longer, giving the D-line more time to get to the Qb.

When it comes to best O, I think you are forgetting some teams in your evaluation.
For example, the Philadelphia Eagles. Foles is a really good Qb. Running game will be top 3 with McCoy and Sproles. Both are good in the passing game as well. Pass catchers such as Maclin, Cooper and Ertz are nothing to frown upon.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:59 PM   #18
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I think you are underestimating the Packers a bit. Someone mentioned the Packers and you didn't say anything about them.

Balance. Run Lacy or pass with Rodgers? Cobb, Nelson, Boykin and a great OL to boot. If Lacy runs out of gas, Starks comes in.
I see where you're coming from, this is an opinion. I think that I forgot about them because of the injury to A-rod last year and forgetting about them. They'll actually be up there ahead of TB, I'm not sure if they're better than the Lions though. Minnesota with AP, and if they give any of those QBs accuracy, thats a really, really good offense.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:02 PM   #19
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

I actually think Green Bay will have the best offensive in the game with Aaron Rodgers being one of the best QB's, Eddie Lacy being a very good young RB, John Kuhn being one of the best FB's, Cobb, Nelson, Boykin and Colt Lyerla among others. They are going to be very tough to beat.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:04 PM   #20
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatiger13
Seattle will still have the best secondary in the game, and quite possibly the best D. They didn't seem to miss Browner much last year, so I don't see how they'd miss him this year. Maxwell is more than good enough to lock down opposite Sherman. He showed that last year.
And losing those D-linemen won't have too much of an impact. The reason those players looked good is because of the secondary locking down the opponents Wr's and Te's. That left the Qb with no targets, causing them to hold on to the ball longer, giving the D-line more time to get to the Qb.

When it comes to best O, I think you are forgetting some teams in your evaluation.
For example, the Philadelphia Eagles. Foles is a really good Qb. Running game will be top 3 with McCoy and Sproles. Both are good in the passing game as well. Pass catchers such as Maclin, Cooper and Ertz are nothing to frown upon.
Again, I love the Seahawks defense, I just think that the Pats will have it, with two CBs that have excellent press, and a front 7 that can be top 5 with a healthy wilfork back. Just my opinion.

The Eagles, are my favorite team, I think their success depends on the ratings of Jordan Matthews. I think he has a chance to be their best WR in real life, and on Madden. They also have a very, very good O-Line. I didn't forget about them, but they are probably top 5 or so. Plus, I don't wanna be a homer lol.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:14 PM   #21
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Most Improved Team in the Game: Cleveland Browns; They added Justin Gilbert and Johnny Football in the game, Gilbert, Haden, and Whitner will be a solid DB tandem to limit big plays. Their front 7 was already pretty solid, but their offense was the HUGE problem in North East Ohio. Johnny Football isn't the biggest asset here, it's actually Ben Tate. THey actually have a RB that can do some damage, they also added Miles Austin and have Pro-Bowl Pass Catching TE Jordan Cameron. Easily makes the browns, one of the most improved teams in Madden, ahead of a close second Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

We'll I do agree but in real life we may not have Gordon but I believe he'll still be in 15... so u add that with who we added also wr Andrew Hawkins, Austin, Burleson, not include Charles Johnson and Travis Benjamin.... all these guys have tons of speed all in 90's... agi...acc this will be a fun offense in 15.

then like u meantioned u add tate to rb mix.... although just like in real life in madden tate seems to get injuried a lot. then u throw in the rookie rb terrance west who a lot have compared to MJD hopefully he'll get some of his stats in 15 then throw in dion lewis pretty good core of rb's.

and our defense is gonna be pretty good in madden as we'll with all pieces we had then to add gilbert, Dansby, Whitmer to mix also rookie lb Kirksey.

i'll agree with most improved and go little further with one top band wagon teams on 15 this yr watch how many browns players you'll see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2014, 01:27 PM   #22
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
I see where you're coming from, this is an opinion. I think that I forgot about them because of the injury to A-rod last year and forgetting about them. They'll actually be up there ahead of TB, I'm not sure if they're better than the Lions though. Minnesota with AP, and if they give any of those QBs accuracy, thats a really, really good offense.
That's a big if, though, so, that's why personally, I'd put the Packers offense over the Vikings offense.
Old 07-31-2014, 12:50 AM   #23
Flyin' High

Birdman18's Arena

OVR: 8

Don't count out the Bears offense.. Forte, Marshall, Jeffery, and Bennett make up statistically speaking, one of the best, if not THE best offenses in the game. Tim Tebow in madden could have unreal stats with those weapons.. Ok, maybe not Tim Tebow
Old 07-31-2014, 09:47 AM   #24
Rookie

jwagner82's Arena

OVR: 8

I lost you when you said our (Pats) safeties are bad. One was a rookie last year, yeah not the best. but Devin McCourty is like top 5 FS no doubt so I don't get that at all

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »