Home

Your Opinion: Madden 15 teams.

This is a discussion on Your Opinion: Madden 15 teams. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2014, 10:26 AM   #25
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Your Opinion: Madden 15 teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwagner82
I lost you when you said our (Pats) safeties are bad. One was a rookie last year, yeah not the best. but Devin McCourty is like top 5 FS no doubt so I don't get that at all
In a later post, I talked about McCourty. For some reason I forgot he was still there when I made the OP.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 12:39 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

If we're talking strictly Madden, I'm not sure how an offense could be better than the 49ers.

Great offensive line. Kap can run and throw. Crabs, Boldin, Johnson and Davis in the passing game. Gore, Hunter, Hyde, Lattimore and James in the running game. It's almost the perfect video game offense.
Old 07-31-2014, 12:59 PM   #27
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
If we're talking strictly Madden, I'm not sure how an offense could be better than the 49ers.

Great offensive line. Kap can run and throw. Crabs, Boldin, Johnson and Davis in the passing game. Gore, Hunter, Hyde, Lattimore and James in the running game. It's almost the perfect video game offense.
Depending on Stevie Johnson's speed, and how much advantage speed has this year, their WRs could be a bit too slow to really get separation, obviously in real life, they are good enough to get open, use their bodies. But Madden? Not so sure.
Old 07-31-2014, 01:01 PM   #28
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

Which teams would all of you put in each category? Why?

Best O
Best D
Most Improved
Most Diminished
Most Excited
Youngest
Sleeper
Old 07-31-2014, 06:41 PM   #29
Banned

Best O: Philadelphia Eagles

They have Foles at Qb. McCoy and Sproles makes up maybe the best backfield in the NFL. And the recievers are good as well with Maclin, Cooper, Matthews and Ertz. Great O-line as well.

Best D: Kansas City Chiefs

They have a really good front 7. And the secondary is pretty good too, even though they lost Flowers.

Most improved: Oakland Raiders

If Schaub can get over last season, he is a massive improvement at Qb. Mack was a great pick.

Most diminished: Dallas Cowboys

As an Eagles fan I'm quite happy that they lost some good players on defense. Ware, even though he is in decline, is a major loss for them. Also other defensive players that they lost to free agency.

Most Excited: Jacksonville Jaguars

I like Bortles and think he will become a great NFL Qb. And in the second round they picked up Lee at Wr. I'm exited to play with this team for those two reasons.

Also St Louis Rams, so that I can cut a certain player right away.

Sleeper: Houston Texans

They have some pretty good players on D. For example, Watt and Cush. On offense they have Andre and Arian, as well as Graham at Te and Hopkins at Wr. The O-line is pretty good as well, with Brown at Lt being the best one. The only question is at Qb. Fitzpatrick is decent but not great.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:55 PM   #30
Rookie

totalpoop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatiger13
Best O: Philadelphia Eagles

They have Foles at Qb. McCoy and Sproles makes up maybe the best backfield in the NFL. And the recievers are good as well with Maclin, Cooper, Matthews and Ertz. Great O-line as well.
the only reason i disagree with this is because the eagles offense is so hard to translate to madden IMO. the high tempo and space creating spread offense they run (not to mention shady's running style, there's almost no way madden accurately utilizes him) just doesnt work in the video game like it does in real life, and while i'm excited to see what chip has in store for this season i'd be hard pressed to think they're the most exciting offense to use in madden.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:41 AM   #31
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Best O: Green Bay. Aaron Rodgers is one of the best QB's in the game and can also make stuff happen on the ground. Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb are both excellent weapons and Eddie Lacy is the best young RB in the NFL. They also have an excellent offensive line.

Best D: San Francisco. They might have the best front 7 in the NFL today and they have a pretty good secondary to back them up.

Most Improved: New England. Revis Island enough said.

Most Diminished: Carolina. Which Cam Newton shows up to play this year and who is he going to throw the ball to this year? The RB's are another year older with a lot of wear and tear, the offensive line is still a work in progress. That is a team which could be looking at a long season full of disappointment.

Most Excited: Atlanta. Davontae Freeman could be the RB they have been looking for the past few years. Devin Hester is still one of the best returners in the league. They finally have an offensive line to protect Matt Ryan and allow him to use his two big weapons (Jones and White). And the defense has improved with the addition of Paul Soliai, Hageman, Shembo, Angerer and Lowery.

Sleeper: Miami. Ryan Tannehill is one of the most underrated QB's in the NFL and continues to get better every year. Hartline and Wallace have both been 1000 yd WR's in their careers. Lamar Miller has the potential to be one of the best dual threat RB's in the league. Cameron Wake might be the best DE in the league, Randy Starks is an excellent DT and the secondary features Grimes and Finnegan.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2014, 12:59 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Depending on Stevie Johnson's speed, and how much advantage speed has this year, their WRs could be a bit too slow to really get separation, obviously in real life, they are good enough to get open, use their bodies. But Madden? Not so sure.
seperation? With CK's arm who the heck needs seperation? Not every team uses press coverage anyways and with a QB like Kap if u lock up WRs then he's prob 20 yards down the field already.....Crabs and Boldin will pick apart a zone and Vernon is a mismatch to anyone....sorry but if u line up with that offense 1 of those 4 is getting free and if no u pound the rock with gore or his rushing mates. Crabtree and Johnson will probably have 92-93 speeds and u know Vernon will have mid 90s

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »