Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2014, 04:59 PM   #201
Banned

OVR: 0
The upgrades sound good for only year two of next-gen, my only issue is that it looks like they are still wearing game uniforms in practice? This always bugged me, can we get shorts and shoulder pads practice uniforms please.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 04:59 PM   #202
Rookie

Icon10 Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Everything that was added sounds good to me ive been playing football games on PS since Gameday 98, NO sports sim game will ever be perfect because it is what it is a simulation video game. As consumers we will always find something wrong with a product, what they have done this yr I think is amazing an is worth a pat on the back. I enjoy Madden every year,this is still the beginning of this gen I guarantee the game will get deeper an deeper. Cause when madden finally give those that look for things to complain about what they want, then we will be hearing they dont make changes. Play Madden, compete, an enjoy.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:00 PM   #203
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Dont think theres any truly great news in this announcement. Some positive changes but some of the biggest things remain untouched and they took a step backwards with draft classes.

I was going to buy the game either way though. Just hope they continue to build from here

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Old 08-06-2014, 05:06 PM   #204
Rookie

I'm completely underwhelmed. This isn't the amount of progress I was expecting...
Old 08-06-2014, 05:06 PM   #205
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
Dont think theres any truly great news in this announcement. Some positive changes but some of the biggest things remain untouched and they took a step backwards with draft classes.

I was going to buy the game either way though. Just hope they continue to build from here
Huh? They took about a million steps forward with draft classes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 05:09 PM   #206
MVP

OVR: 12

How about a true coach mode in CFM?
Old 08-06-2014, 05:09 PM   #207
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

Maybe I just missed it, but there doesn't seem to be any mention about the ability to customize/edit anything INSIDE of the franchise, specifically can we edit players or attributes at all? The draft classes are now random......great. Can we edit them?? This is what, I believe, most of the hardcore franchise players were concerned about. Most everything in this "announcement" seems to be inconsequential bits or just adding back what we could do already during the original xbox days. I hope there is more info around the corner!
Old 08-06-2014, 05:12 PM   #208
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15 - Connected Franchise Deep Dive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
This isn't my opinion/belief its the judges in the lawsuit. That quote is directly from their ruling. The basis of the lawsuit was that EA used the player likeness and allowed users to edit names, hometowns, appearance etc. The Judges agreed with Sam Kellers claims. The problem EA ran into was not that you did it in the privacy of your home, but that they allowed and enabled you to upload it to the internet for anyone to use and see.

But again EA used player likeness out of box..the opinion of the court was that EA did everything possible to make players as close to real as possible without "naming" the player..the issue isn't that "we" the customer would create this it's that EA did so without compensation..not sure how this would effect custom draft classes..if anything at the MOST they would not allow u to share on EA servers (but again that would have to then stop any file sharing of rosters because if I create a roster Sept 1 with college players etc)..but again this would have no effect on custom draft classes or edits for that matter..
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »