Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2014, 10:28 PM   #281
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Draft classes got overlooked again... guy was touting random classes as if it was a new thing. Yeah its an improvement if it prevents people from internet scouting, cool. So it was a bad idea in retrospect, thats not new over at EA.

I want to know what their long term vision over there is for career mode. Those rookie recruits need to be convincing. I saw a screen with a rookie on it - still a generic face that doesnt look right next to actual pros.

Im not trying to cry about it, just pointing out that - tuned stats aside - we'll be drafting the same stale players as before. All I can hope for is that they dont make these player models look slapped together on the field. Matter of fact, just take out those bulky elbow pads altogether.
Primo80 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 10:30 PM   #282
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Though I am one of the biggest champions of custom draft classes, you are fooling yourself if you think its absence will cause EA to lose a lot of customers.

Sales have already dropped quite a bit and I know quite a few people who skipped Madden last year for just that reason and are skipping it again for that reason.

Not saying they will lose millions of customers...but probably in the thousands. That is a big deal to ALOT of people, and a big reason alot of people even bought NCAA to begin with when it was still being made.
PainTrain43 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 10:39 PM   #283
Pro
 
rkocjay's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Brooklyn NY
20 days seems far away
rkocjay is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 10:50 PM   #284
Banned
 
goravens2052's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
Not true bud. I would love to play through a season and draft the real rookies like we USED to be able to. An edited draft class would work just as well. If this wasn't possible with CCM/CFM then maybe CFM/CCM is a failure. I say this because its looking like the "logic" with CCM/CFM supposedly wouldn't work.


Why wasn't this thought of when CFM/CCM was born/created/designed?? This should have been possible from day 1 imo along with editing ratings inan offline CFM.
First off, you do realize there is no NCAA video game right? So how are we supposed to draft real rookies anymore? I get it, editable draft class, but this is where you contradict yourself. You say you only want season mode, you don't want nothing to do with the draft, but yet you want editable draft classes? I know everyone else does but why would you want editable draft classes if you only play one season and want nothing to do with the off-season?

Also the whole fake rookies thing is a stupid argument. If you weren't aware, after 4 seasons of NCAA, all the real rookies are gone and your importing fake players anyway. So either after 4 seasons, you either import fake players or use the fake draft classes? Since you don't play more than one, guess what? The league becomes a league of fake players after years of playing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
Nah man, not trying to pick a fight. Just trying to understand where you were coming from, and I didn't play Madden on Xbox or PS2 after 06 so I'm not familiar with features that continued on.

My point about complaining was meant in jest (see the bit about "half of OS"), but obviously was worded poorly. My fault. Hope you find what you're looking for in Madden eventually.
I find it funny he is so passionate about this that he resorted to name calling but yet he says you were trying to start a fight. Just needs to play one season in CFM, start over. Guess it's too difficult.
goravens2052 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:00 PM   #285
Rookie
 
badluck22's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Connected Franchise Deep Dive

Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
Your two points is something I want to know about as well. The relocation thing, yes being able to choose any team name regardless of the city would be a very welcome addition. I also noticed they said that you may be better off building a new stadium, or relocating. In M25, the only way you could build a new stadium is by relocating, and you couldn't just build a brand new one in the same city. Does that mean we actually can build a new stadium in our current city?
im 90% sure you can build a new stadium in your current city if the current stadium is bad enough.
badluck22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 11:05 PM   #286
Rookie
 
badluck22's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade73
I wonder if we have been given more scouting points. You could not really research in depth numerous positions of need last year. They want us to dig deep in these random classes, we need the points to do so.
this site is saying its been redesigned, that was a worry of mine too
http://traditionsportsonline.com/thr...-means.111768/

Quote:
Scouting Changes:
What it all means: In Madden 15, the Scouting has been tweaked to allow for more in depth scouting. The Letter grade is now easier to access, while the true number grade will cost you an abundance of points. This will help CFM users scout more in depth on the surface, and allow them to build their boards a little better. Of course, that is only if you do not go crazy and use all your points on a stud player.
badluck22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:18 PM   #287
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,708
Blog Entries: 3
Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
Do random draft classes mean that we'll have guys named LaDarias Williams being a white guy from BYU?

Had to take this post off before I got banned.

Last edited by charter04; 08-07-2014 at 12:00 AM.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:24 PM   #288
MVP
 
Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Sep 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
That reminds me of the recruits produced in the NCAA football series. There would be 10 out the top 25 players were ath, RBs, and WR's named things like Dedrick Jones and run 4.2's and be white. Then 80% of kickers and punters would be black. It just starts looking weird in year 8. Lol
I doubt EA will employ racial profiling in Madden.
__________________
Thanks to LBzrules: So these threads won't be forever lost.
Tiered Play Calling
Outs and Curls (Bracketing Receivers)
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Kaiser Wilhelm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:16 AM.

Top -