Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2014, 12:01 PM   #385
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Yes. It's either just like madden 25 or possibly easier to select all 32. It's still in though.
Cool. So this means if I see the CPU do something to their lineup/roster that I don't like during the, I can change it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 12:02 PM   #386
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

Only complaint is not being able to edit draft classes but other wise it looks solid if everything works correctly.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:04 PM   #387
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
At this point the only real thing I'm on pins and needles about is draft classes. If I see skill players with 76 SPD 75 ACC and 78 AGI I'm gonna be absolutely livid.

Nothing screams "you just ruined franchise" more than the absolute hideous job that was done on skill player attributes for draft classes in 25. I actually laughed out loud to myself and said "of course....of course they'd screw something that important up so bad that it would kill it for me" I think I might of screamed that now that I think about it, but I've tried to block that realization out of my head.

Fingers crossed at this point.
In the video Josh said this was something that was fixed. One of the GC's said that was one of the first things they brought up to Josh when they first met to discuss CFM. Hopefully those days are in the past.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:07 PM   #388
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjnesb
Only complaint is not being able to edit draft classes but other wise it looks solid if everything works correctly.
Never gonna happen with Storyline though IMO. If they could build an option at the beginning of a season to import/create/edit existing and that would just remove storyline for that season it would be awesome.

I highly doubt they'll invest time on the option to remove anything that invested time in even though it would make the game better for some unfortunately.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:14 PM   #389
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
In the video Josh said this was something that was fixed. One of the GC's said that was one of the first things they brought up to Josh when they first met to discuss CFM. Hopefully those days are in the past.
You know the attention to detail is what has disappointed me the most about the Madden title and it's things like the draft classes that I saw in 25 that really prevent me from having confidence in what they do to develop and release the game. How stuff so simple just gets past/ignored by them every release has created a lot of built up resentment towards the Madden team to be honest.

I hope someday the game gets a good base and it just gets better and better, right now it still working on its base and I'm getting older....lol
Old 08-07-2014, 12:16 PM   #390
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Another thing I noticed on one of the screen shots of Ryan Tannehill was that it showed his three accuracy ratings being down by two points with arrows pointing down but, his arm strength was still 91 and not affected. This is good news because things like arm strength and speed should not go up or down based on confidence.
Good point, glad that confidence doesn't effect physical ratings but Madden does need to add playable multiple injuries, fatigue and environment(weather/playing field) to effect those ratings.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:18 PM   #391
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15: Connected Franchise Deep Dive

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
I love it where you just don't sign a player anymore I really like how the player looks at everything involved in your team

P.S. what is the difference between connectted franchise & connected career
This feature used to be in Madden a few years ago. Once again, they take it out, and 5 years later, they bring it back as a brand new idea... smh....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 12:19 PM   #392
Pro

rkocjay's Arena

i have no complaints really its just have to wait and see now with me then ill judge

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »