Home

Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2014, 10:31 AM   #321
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Fwiw

@jpdavis1982: @ClintOldenburg What happened to signature QB throwing motions and stances? It looks like they were removed. I thought that wouldn't happen

@ClintOldenburg: @jpdavis1982 nothing has been removed
They may have not been removed, but they ain't in the footage, lol. Maybe it's a glitch or a bug. Stances are throwing motions are gone. It's all those generic animations they added in 13.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 10:33 AM   #322
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcd9583
Qb sneaks always work because there is no pile ups or great one yard defense. They also have that dive over the top that would work 100 out of 100 times on the 1 yard line. So I see you banning it in your league.
If I make a push it'll be on 3rd/4th down and 2 yards or less since it's pretty much automatic. I can't stand guys who take chances and then go to the money play for the easy score.

Hopefully this is something that will be addressed in the future. Also I don't know 100% if it is actually a money play yet again but it sure does appear to be that way. One QB sneak was stuffed with Eli I think.

It's funny that guy ran 3 QB sneaks in like 20 plays of offense...

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 08-15-2014, 10:37 AM   #323
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Speaking of animations and running styles, I'll say this again.... What happened to the IGNITE engine allowing devs from different EA Sports games to "steal" and share things others have done??? Wasn't that one of the main focuses of why the engine was built??????? Why Madden hasn't started using FIFA's locomotion system by now is astonishing.
It's quite possible that they are telling tall tales.. It's not like they haven't done it before. Look at the presentation of madden 25 at E3 2013 last year, and take a look at end product. They straight up lied to the consumer.

I'm sorry to sound so negative, but I only react to the patterns I've seen from this developer, and publisher. They'll either take 2 steps forward, and 1 step back. Or 1 step forward and 2 steps back. Pick your year for it. Either thier programming chops aren't up to par, or that ignite engine is a bunch of fluff, and/or doesn't apply to the madden series. If FIFA 15 is IGNITE, it looks like it's running on different code. Is it just me?
Old 08-15-2014, 10:41 AM   #324
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Just wait till our community (OS) get's a hold of this puppy and set's it to slow, tweaks all the sliders and finds the sim sweet spot. I can see the potential waiting to explode from these vids.
I hear ya. I always come to OS AFTER RELEASE to get OSers first hand impressions.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:43 AM   #325
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
That's not his sig throwing animation. All sig stances and throwing motions that were added in Madden 10 are now gone. Maybe it's a bug or a glitch, but in the footage, everything is gone and is generic now.
I see what you're saying with the pre-snap stance, you're right that that's not triggering.

I've played with the Cowboys almost exclusively for the past five years though. To me, when he has time in the pocket, Romo throwing still looks like Romo throwing. The drop back and in-the-pocket stance looks the same to me too.

Last edited by CM Hooe; 08-15-2014 at 10:46 AM. Reason: clarifications
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 10:47 AM   #326
Rookie

OVR: 0
Has anyone said anything about the Eagles huddling every single play on the Skins vid? Chip would rather die than play that slow. I guess realism doesn't really matter. Smh
Old 08-15-2014, 10:48 AM   #327
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I see what you're saying with the pre-snap stance, you're right that that's not triggering.

I've played with the Cowboys almost exclusively for the past five years though. To me, when he has time in the pocket, Romo throwing still looks like Romo throwing. The drop back and in-the-pocket stance looks the same to me too.
They had them all right in madden 25 on ps4 and xbox1 qb stance under center and shotgun Philip rivers side arm throws all of that. I've seen rivers in the very first video for madden 15 and it wasn't there so I dunno I hope they put it back.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:52 AM   #328
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
I definitely see your point about the inaccurate passes and I'm 100% on board with that! I also enjoyed seeing him miss a 50-yd FG.

If QB sneaks are that money (along with FB dives) I already have a plan to push for a rule against them in my league!

The way I stop them is run commit to the middle. I stopped a guy 3 in a row that way online.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »