Home

Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2014, 10:53 AM   #329
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I see what you're saying with the pre-snap stance, you're right that that's not triggering.

I've played with the Cowboys almost exclusively for the past five years though. To me, when he has time in the pocket, Romo throwing still looks like Romo throwing. The drop back and in-the-pocket stance looks the same to me too.
The stance looks to be the same in the pocket, but the throwing motion is not the sig one he has had.

The play at the 5:31 mark is the sig animation he's had in the game.
http://youtu.be/TkeExlUtnRg?t=5m31s

Also look at Big Ben, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, all their stances and throwing motions are gone.

The stuff has been removed, they can deny it all they want, but it's not in the game. Not trying to come at them or insult them, but it's gone.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 08-15-2014, 11:06 AM   #330
Rookie

OVR: 0
The snow on the field of the Bear Packer game is impressive, most impressive!
Old 08-15-2014, 11:08 AM   #331
Rookie

Looking forward to day2's videos, hopefully on last gen (PS3) consoles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 11:13 AM   #332
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechcaniq
Looking forward to day2's videos, hopefully on last gen (PS3) consoles.
I don't think you will see you last gen footage until someone with season ticket post it next weekend I think I have a ps4 so I have to wait until midnight on the 26th. It's all good though.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:27 AM   #333
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyclaps
Did you ever think you may be too picky?
Absolutely not. Most, if not all, QB's need to have signature throwing motions. They have sig stances, shots in other games so why not in Madden? And to be honest, I shouldn't even be asking for sig motions at this point because they can't even nail down the basic mechanics of throwing a football.

Last edited by Shaffer26; 08-15-2014 at 11:32 AM.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:31 AM   #334
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision
It's quite possible that they are telling tall tales.. It's not like they haven't done it before. Look at the presentation of madden 25 at E3 2013 last year, and take a look at end product. They straight up lied to the consumer.

I'm sorry to sound so negative, but I only react to the patterns I've seen from this developer, and publisher. They'll either take 2 steps forward, and 1 step back. Or 1 step forward and 2 steps back. Pick your year for it. Either thier programming chops aren't up to par, or that ignite engine is a bunch of fluff, and/or doesn't apply to the madden series. If FIFA 15 is IGNITE, it looks like it's running on different code. Is it just me?
Absolutely! And it ain't just YOU!! lol. Fifa 14 is pretty amazing and was solid as a first title for next gen. It's not perfect, of course, but the physics tied to the animations + locomotion, etc. are all on point. I think fifa 15 is going to be phenomenal. That being said, madden 13 really seemed to rely much more heavily on Ignite or Infinity (which I was totally happy with, while others didn't seem to like it so much, so to each his own). 25 added in a lot of "canned" animations and it felt like they're basically moving back towards what was wrong with Madden, imo. Instead of "advancing" their engine with Ignite, it feels like they're merging their bad code with Ignite reducing Ignite's impact. This is all speculation, btw, but it is what I "feel" when I play their game, especially after playing fifa 14 for a few games. That game legitimately has set up their "physics universe" and dropped players in it and gave the ball it's own set of physics to work with the players, and everything just plays out realistically. Madden doesn't quite seem to want to do this. I think they have made decisions based on thinking that a full physics engine won't do everything they want it to, and that they must add certain animations to work with a football game. Personally, I think they should try harder to make the fifa physics engine work FOR football. Overall, they're making improvements and I'm looking forward to madden 15, but I agree with you, man, I'm definitely seeing them moving AWAY from what Ignite should be giving them. And, if it was me programming Madden, I would absolutely steal everything I could from Fifa right now, and simply give it the correct Football AI and add the necessary "rules" of football to warp fifa into madden. As fifa is a constant motion game with all players in constant motion, that is actually MUCH harder to code for, i would believe, than for football. The only major difference would be the specific actions of line play and blocking as that is not really done in soccer. So, those interactions would be the major addition. But, whatever, I'm a Madden CFM guy and I'll slider the hell out of the game if i have to to get what I want out of it, and I'm a Fifa online guy, so I'll get what I need out of EA as a whole. lol
Old 08-15-2014, 11:33 AM   #335
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
The stance looks to be the same in the pocket, but the throwing motion is not the sig one he has had.

The play at the 5:31 mark is the sig animation he's had in the game.
http://youtu.be/TkeExlUtnRg?t=5m31s

Also look at Big Ben, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, all their stances and throwing motions are gone.

The stuff has been removed, they can deny it all they want, but it's not in the game. Not trying to come at them or insult them, but it's gone.
Hey sage if you watch the video of Landon bridge by QBJ on create a player you can see him cycle through all the player edit screens.

The 3rd one used to be sig animation and stance is now body proportion silder like ncaa used to be. Remember in the past even if you are not a QB it still shows up in the edit screen grayed out

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 11:35 AM   #336
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
Hey sage if you watch the video of Landon bridge by QBJ on create a player you can see him cycle through all the player edit screens.

The 3rd one used to be sig animation and stance is now body proportion silder like ncaa used to be. Remember in the past even if you are not a QB it still shows up in the edit screen grayed out
Unless they removed it for everyone but QB's this year. We need to see someone create a player with a QB to see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »