Home

EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This is a discussion on EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2014, 12:34 AM   #481
#BringBackFaceuary
 
ChaseB's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 8,230
Blog Entries: 17
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
You know I just thought of something... I mentioned a couple weeks ago, if they were close to finishing the game, why they couldn't bump the street date up a week. And given the proof that people have it already and the retail copies are out there; they COULD'VE done this! So not only is the game ready, and they release it earlier to appease their fan base, but then this whole EA Access thing NEVER happens, and create turmoil. SO, if they just release it tomorrow instead of next week, not only do they make the fans happy; but they avoid pissing them off. WINS all around for everyone..
While I get your point, the game has a set release date every year. There are about a million reasons why you can't do that even if you wanted to or could both from a marketing and business standpoint in terms of deals in place and so forth. In short, it's the same reason movies don't get moved up just because they're done months in advance and so on.
__________________
Don't look at me, I'm hideous.
ChaseB is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 12:35 AM   #482
Moderator
 
kehlis's Arena
 
OVR: 41
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 26,706
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiing 360
By NOT saying "Madden 15 early release will be limited to a 6 hour timed trial" they were being deceptive. Only vaguely Stating that "some" titles will be limited, fully knowing from the start which titles will be limited is deceptive. Im having a hard time understanding how you cant see that as deceptive
Even by vaguely stating some games would be limited (which is far from the truth since it was made pretty clear) you are still countering your point yourself as that doesn't negate Madden from being that title that is limited.

If they said that no sports title would be limited you would then have a point but they didn't.
kehlis is offline  
Old 08-19-2014, 12:35 AM   #483
Titans Era has begun.
 
HealyMonster's Arena
 
OVR: 31
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 5,999
Blog Entries: 1
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This ea program sounds legit.
HealyMonster is offline  
Old 08-19-2014, 12:36 AM   #484
Rookie
 
kiing 360's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/

Click the link. Exact quote:
Quote:

PLAY FIRST

If you’re an EA Access member, you can download upcoming EA games five days before the release date to play for a limited time. Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, FIFA 15, NBA LIVE 15 and Dragon Age: Inquisition are all included, with more to come. If you love it, buy it, and you can pick up right where you left off.



I understand the anger, folks. But do not think that it is an excuse to flame on these boards.

That statement right there "to be played for a limited time" is verbage that the brains of the company put in there to save them selves. Its to vague to know exactly what they mean by that. It could mean, you can play for a limited of time, meaning not forever but up to the 5 days, or it could mean limited time as in 6 hours. EA isn't dumb. So when we the people complain about them not saying anything about time constraints, they can direct us to that very vague, read between the lines, interpret how you want statment

Last edited by kiing 360; 08-19-2014 at 12:38 AM.
kiing 360 is offline  
Old 08-19-2014, 12:37 AM   #485
All Star
 
SmashMan's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAV
He said the games' playtime 'may' be limited, but said nothing concrete about Madden 15.
That's true, but you replied that you hadn't seen a mention of a limit of as low as two hours, when that information was available from day one. Everyone signing up for this service had to ability to see that games may only be available for as little as two hours.
SmashMan is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 12:38 AM   #486
Banned
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Hartford, CT
Posts: 2,574
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiing 360
That statement right there "to be played for a limited time" is verbage that the brains of the company put in there to save them selves. Its to vague to know exactly what they mean by that. It could mean, you can play for a limited of time, meaning not forever but up to the 5 days, or it could mean limited time as in 6 hours. EA isn't dumb. So when we the people complain about them not saying anything about time constraints, they can direct us to that very vague, read between the lines, interpret how you want statment
BINGO! And this is why we shouldn't trust EA. They put in verbiage that covers them, yet so unclear they take our money before we understand they reached in our back pocket. (BUT, we continue to trust them, because we have no other recourse if we want certain games). i.e. Madden
A_Quiet_Pro is offline  
Old 08-19-2014, 12:39 AM   #487
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,704
Blog Entries: 3
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAV
I'm not happy, my man and I'm not alone. If vocalizing that I'm not happy and speaking truth is trolling to you, then you are biased. I'm just a longtime Madden player who wants to be treated fairly by the company that puts out the game that I've supported since 2001. I'm not being treated fairly because I bought EA Early Access before it was disclosed that playing Madden 15 would be limited to playing for 6 hours. The only reason to limit that time is if there is a fear that players could play the game out in 5 days. If that fear wasn't there, then there would be no such limitation.

Your saying your not trolling but, some things your saying as fact just aren't.

"The only reason to limit that time is if there is a fear that players could play the game out in 5 days. If that fear wasn't there, then there would be no such limitation"

To say "The only reason..." Is your opinion. Not fact. EA has shown no signs that they are afraid of letting a person play too long. There is gameplay everywhere. They seem like they are hiding less than ever.
charter04 is offline  
Old 08-19-2014, 12:39 AM   #488
GAV
Banned
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2010
Blog Entries: 6
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
That's true, but you replied that you hadn't seen a mention of a limit of as low as two hours, when that information was available from day one. Everyone signing up for this service had to ability to see that games may only be available for as little as two hours.
That makes sense for a game you can beat, but it only makes sense for Madden if they think it can be played out by some over 5 days.
GAV is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:44 AM.

Top -