Home

Besides WR/DB interactions, what other gameplay improvements are you hoping to see?

This is a discussion on Besides WR/DB interactions, what other gameplay improvements are you hoping to see? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2015, 10:58 AM   #105
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Besides WR/DB interactions, what other gameplay improvements are you hoping to se

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I've seen it happen in 6 of my 10 games in this CFM, it happened in games 2-4, so that's 3 times in a row. Again I'm playing on all-pro default. If you generate a decent pass rush consistently, it seems to happen more often. I average around 6 sacks per game, usually 2-3 with DE, 1 with DT, 2 with OLBs

6 sacks per game. Oh yeah. I remember why I stopes playing madden 15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2015, 12:51 PM   #106
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Besides WR/DB interactions, what other gameplay improvements are you hoping to se

Hey Josh I know that the draft was worked on so maybe those won't even matter but it's a small cosmetic fix that has bugged me.

The issue is that schools usually don't have multiple starters at a position in the same draft. Its a small thing but it sticks out when you see it and it happens fairly often.
Old 05-26-2015, 05:07 PM   #107

oneamongthefence's Arena

I would also like to add injuries away from the football. O-line and d-line especially.
Old 05-26-2015, 08:06 PM   #108
MVP

CaliDude916's Arena

OVR: 14

The ability to consistently read blocks and cut off of them to gain extra yards. The blocking assignments and O-line/D-line animation kills the ability to do this.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-27-2015, 09:52 PM   #109
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

I would like EA/Tiburon to get rid of the mirror effect that the CPU controlled players have on them...What happens is, where ever your player goes, the CPU players follow in step; when you change direction, they change direction; what makes it mirroring and not normal following the target is, the mirroring effect on players cause the pursuing player to go step for step with the target player, making moves at the exact same time as the target, which is realistically impossible, at least at the rate madden does it, disregarding a lucky guess..

Want to really witness this effect - Run around on Kick or punt returns and watch the defenders mirror your every move when they are not engaged..
Old 05-27-2015, 10:28 PM   #110

oneamongthefence's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
I would like EA/Tiburon to get rid of the mirror effect that the CPU controlled players have on them...What happens is, where ever your player goes, the CPU players follow in step; when you change direction, they change direction; what makes it mirroring and not normal following the target is, the mirroring effect on players cause the pursuing player to go step for step with the target player, making moves at the exact same time as the target, which is realistically impossible, at least at the rate madden does it, disregarding a lucky guess..

Want to really witness this effect - Run around on Kick or punt returns and watch the defenders mirror your every move when they are not engaged..
So many things are tethered and linked together. Its the same reason defenders react as soon as you press the button to pass. Everything is intertwined. I guess this might cut down on memory usage but it's just ugly and once you see it, you can't unsee it.

Madden is slowly adding suction back in especially on tackles and blocking. They need to work on minimizing again. Conservative tackles are the worst since defenders sometimes flies at warp speed for 5 yards.
Old 06-06-2015, 10:47 AM   #111
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

9 days until E3 and then you guys can tell me what you think about the gameplay this year. I look forward to discussing things once they are announced. Thanks for all the responses and if there's anything here that's listed that doesn't get into M16, I'll start to work on a list for M17 to pass to the devs as they begin working on their gameplay improvements for it. My role in the Madden/OS community is a little different now so you can expect to see a lot more of me, sorry guys lol.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 06-06-2015 at 10:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2015, 11:10 AM   #112
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8

Does any one know if they changed the Pass accuracy Ranges?
All I could find is Madden 25 information.

- Short Accuracy – rating is the accuracy percentage of the QB on throws under 20 yards.
- Medium Accuracy – rating is the accuracy percentage of the QB on throws of 20-40 yards.
- Deep Accuracy – rating is the accuracy percentage of the QB on throws greater than 40 yards.

If the above info is correct. I'd like to see these numbers come
down a bit..

Short 0 to 10
Medium 10 to 20
Long 20 to 40

Only QBs with great arm strength should be able
to 40+..

Anyone know what the ranges will be for Madden 16?

Last edited by adriano; 06-06-2015 at 11:13 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »