Home

Madden 16 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 16 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2015, 02:46 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 16 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Platform: PS4

Whats the bug? Depth chart ratings in CFM are vastly different out of game vs. in-game for players playing another position (ex. RT at LT)

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? CFM

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Yes, take any player that might play another position. In my example, I put my 85 OVR RT at LT. In the depth chart outside of a game, he is an 84 OVR at LT. But, start up the game and go to the depth chart and he is a 48 OVR at LT. I'm not sure which is accurate, but if the in-game depth chart is accurate that means that players are completely useless anywhere other than their designated position.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Every player will have a vastly lower OVR rating at any position other than his designated position on the in-game depth chart.

Do you have video or a picture? No.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 02:50 PM   #122
Rookie

Whats the bug? Can't remove some plays from custom playbook because they are set to "situations" that don't exist.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Playbook editor

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? If you try to remove a lot of plays from a playbook, you'll eventually get an error such as "Cannot remove play because it is the last play for [situation]". You can then usually go over to the "My Gameplan" tab and find that situation and add another play to that situation to remove the other play you were trying to remove. However, so far I've found plays that are set to the "Play Action" and "Conserve Time (Safe)" situations, neither of which exist in "My Gameplan". Thus, these plays can never be removed from your playbook.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Happens in every playbook if you remove enough plays.

Old 08-26-2015, 02:52 PM   #123
Rookie

Whats the bug? Drive goals cut off at the bottom of the screen

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Any game with drive goals

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Half of the drive goal text is cut off at the bottom of my screen, like my screen is half an inch too small. I've tried changing settings on my TV to no avail. Madden needs to be like other games where you can change the size of the screen.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Every game.

Old 08-26-2015, 03:19 PM   #124
Rookie

JRT2006's Arena

OVR: 5

Platform: PS4 digital copy

Whats the bug? Roster minimum error after attempting game prep forces closure of offline CFM

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Offline Coach CFM

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Can be easily recreated. I was one defensive tackle short of the roster requirement when attempting to game prep through 'In game drills'. The error appears warning me of the position shortage and after clicking to get rid of the pop my entire CFM is closed and must be loaded again.

How often has the bug been reproduced? twice

Do you have video or a picture? Video evidence linked below
https://youtu.be/aYcKTKEW-lk
Old 08-26-2015, 03:20 PM   #125
Rookie

JRT2006's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqq123123

Whats the bug? Drive goals cut off at the bottom of the screen

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Any game with drive goals

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Half of the drive goal text is cut off at the bottom of my screen, like my screen is half an inch too small. I've tried changing settings on my TV to no avail. Madden needs to be like other games where you can change the size of the screen.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Every game.

Have you tried.adjusting the display size in ps4 settings? Mine was the same way until in adjust it on the ps4 and restarted madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 03:33 PM   #126
Rookie

dmslapped's Arena

OVR: 9

Happened in CCM

The Bug: Invisible Player

How did I trigger it? I put the 3rd string Quarterback in.

It has only happened once so far.

Photos: Yes
Old 08-26-2015, 03:36 PM   #127
Rookie

AZBirdGang's Arena

Platform:PS4 Digital

Whats the bug? Players disappear in the beginning of instant replay then magically appear throughout playing the replay.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? CFM

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? I wanted to replay this amazing sack I got on Colin Kaepernick and when it loaded I noticed that the 49ners only had 9 players on the field but as soon as I started to play the replay they both poofed and there they where and also noticed that one of my Packers players was missing too. I tried recreating only happened one other time after that.

How often has the bug been reproduced? twice so far.

Do you have video or a picture? Sure do but im at work and will upload when I get home.
Old 08-26-2015, 03:42 PM   #128
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by martz28
Platform: xbox one ,early release

Whats the bug? visual feedback settings switch from off to on (QB cam, tackle cone, QB cam ,stat updates on player etc..)

I switch these to off in the front end and franchise setting menus and when I start a franchise game they appear and will be switched back on thru the in game setting menu

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? franchise mode

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Yes, change above settings to off then start a franchise game and they will be on again

How often has the bug been reproduced? Every franchise game that I started.

Do you have video or picture : No
I experience this as well. Its especially frustrating because you can't change the settings in game against another user

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »