Home

Madden 17 wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 17 wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2015, 02:22 AM   #17
MVP

Lisac's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 wishlist

And Please give us updated equipment!
Old 09-19-2015, 08:18 AM   #18
Coach Porter Davis

djp73's Arena

OVR: 7

Let us see the scoring summary after we exit a game in franchise.
Old 09-19-2015, 10:54 AM   #19
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Cardinal
Here's what are some of my suggestions:

CFM:

1. Rework Drive Goals- Have a main goal (hold the lead, score points, etc) that will gain your team confidence and xp if passed and the opposite (don't lose xp) happens when failed. The reason is even if you fail the goals, you wouldn't lose confidence (and that's a big issue). Also have an optional goal if you want that extra xp (like get x yards with Antonio Brown or hold opponent under etc) but have no penalty if failed

2. Functioning Auto-Subs- For obvious reasons

3. Refining the draft classes- To make sure the incoming classes aren't overpowered (depends on who will be doing ratings next year; Dan or someone else). Also, I would wish we could control the parameters of the randomizers in the draft class in case if they're overpowered.

4. More presentation improvements- Different graphics and stadium atmosphere when in playoff games compared to the regular season games. Also, improve the UI to show playoff stats and to show the teams on the player cards (to improve immersion).

5. CPU vs CPU- Or at least let us change our opponents uniforms.

6. Be more generous with XP (but not too much)

Gameplay:

1. Defensive Assignments: This is needed especially with the DB/WR interactions (I want Vontae Davis to cover DeAndre Hopkins all game).

2. Formation Subs: Which will also make it's return next year.

3. More OL/DL interactions- The battle in the trenches is important in the NFL and it should be represented in Madden

4. More fluid and organic animations in all forms

5. New tackling animations

Draft Champions:

1. Allowing you to play DC with friends- This might be the addition that will help Draft Champions close the gap against MUT plus playing would friends would be a blast in the mode with your own fantasy team.

2. More rewards for MUT

Extra:

1. More uniforms- More uniforms will extend the life of a CFM more than most think plus it would be cool to see more throwbacks in the game. It would probably be in a system similar to NCAA 14 (uniform packs).

2. Eliminating Legacy Issues- The more of these eliminated, the better the game will be (less cheese).

3. Presentation improvements- More accurate jumbotron animations, the return of classic stadiums (Mile High Stadium, etc), improved uniforms (hopefully Kane delivers on that), dynamic time and weather, and stadium atmosphere.

Draft champions with friends?! I like it I hadn't even considered a tourney/bracket style draft champions mode.

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Old 09-20-2015, 08:28 AM   #20
Rookie

There is plenty I would put on my wish list. However, at the top has to be bugs. Nothing has ticked me off more than some of the bugs they allow to get carried over from previous years Madden. What does that tell customers? That new bugs can be added to the list of "never going to be fixed or acknowledged by EA"?.
Old 09-20-2015, 08:59 AM   #21
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Well its good to know one is out. So mods kan u sticky this thread..Well I said a lot on my thread I posted so yeah I will b posting my wishes once again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2015, 11:29 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 9

I definitely have a lot of requests/wishlist, but some thing I'd like to see is for them to expand on the Draft Champions mode, which is a great little tease for MUT players, but I'd like to see some more value added there.

I love the format they have, but I'd love to be able to create a private group of friends where we all draft a Draft Champions team and then play against each other in a round robin type season, with some limited stat tracking. It'd be great for that weekend Madden tournament between friends (or whoever), and it'd put everybody on the same page for playing.

I'm looking for something amongst friends that's quicker, more pick up and play than Franchise mode, but some more persistence than Play Now. Draft Champions seems like a great base to build on
Old 09-20-2015, 11:36 AM   #23
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2

Auto subs working in CFM

Ability to edit formation subs from the main menu and not having to do it in games.

Create custom personel formations.

Sim stats in franchise getting a redo.
Old 09-20-2015, 12:07 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

small things but I would love for the jumbotron to display the broadcast view of the game while in game, not just a generic team graphic all game

cheerleaders on the sidelines

espn presentation would be great as well, Live has it, why cant Madden?

still need more crowd emotion on late game 3rd downs etc

im a sucker for the little things

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »