Home

Old 12-19-2015, 04:12 PM   #25
Rookie

scoobyskyline3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CFM Weather?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakersville123
Well I tried this and for me at least it had no effect. I reloaded the same game 10 times and the weather was perfect each time.

Is your CFM offline? @scoobyskyline
No, online with users
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2015, 08:51 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyskyline3
No, online with users
Ok weather is definitely broken in OFFLINE CFMs like a previous poster stated. I play offline only and have started new franchises with each major patch. I'm on my 3rd season with Green Bay after latest patch and weather is always perfect.

No precipitation at all.

I just started an online test CFM with Jacksonville. My fourth game IT RAINED.

In over 60 previous offline franchise games spanning 3 CFMS I have never seen any rain or snow.

I tweeted Klint and Rex again but no response.
Old 12-19-2015, 10:01 PM   #27
Rookie

Heisman's Arena

OVR: 3

I swear EA does things like this on purpose year after year to make us buy the new game next year. NBA 2k and MLB the show don't have problems like this and if something does come up they listen and patch the issue right away.
Old 12-19-2015, 10:22 PM   #28
Rookie

scoobyskyline3's Arena

Quote:
Ok weather is definitely broken in OFFLINE CFMs like a previous poster stated. I play offline only and have started new franchises with each major patch. I'm on my 3rd season with Green Bay after latest patch and weather is always perfect.

No precipitation at all.

I just started an online test CFM with Jacksonville. My fourth game IT RAINED.

In over 60 previous offline franchise games spanning 3 CFMS I have never seen any rain or snow.

I tweeted Klint and Rex again but no response.
Oh, i misread... i was getting worried that my weather was broken but i noticed i had rain frequently... i dont know much about chicago weather but i really want some snow playoff time.
Old 12-19-2015, 10:45 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

I tweeted Clint and Rex again but no response.
Clint just responded to my tweet and said they would look into this. He joked that its global warming.

Pretty cool to have personal connections from the devs. I appreciate it! Hope they can fix this. You can't play in the nfc north without bad weather!
Old 12-19-2015, 11:01 PM   #30
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

I think I can conclusively say weather isn't working properly in OFFLINE CFM ONLY. It is always perfect or the occasional rain game, but temperatures, and consequently crowd and sideline apparel do not reflect the time of year as the season progresses.

Online/Cloud CFM seems to all be correct. I've regularly been able to produce sunny or overcast, but cold (with visible breath and crowd appropriately dressed), with no preciptiations, and snow at appropriate times of the season. I'll never start an online CFM game after September in Green Bay where people are wearing shorts.

Hopefully we can get a fix for offline cfm.
Old 12-20-2015, 04:32 AM   #31
Rookie

cuoreceltico's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
I think I can conclusively say weather isn't working properly in OFFLINE CFM ONLY. It is always perfect or the occasional rain game, but temperatures, and consequently crowd and sideline apparel do not reflect the time of year as the season progresses.

Online/Cloud CFM seems to all be correct. I've regularly been able to produce sunny or overcast, but cold (with visible breath and crowd appropriately dressed), with no preciptiations, and snow at appropriate times of the season. I'll never start an online CFM game after September in Green Bay where people are wearing shorts.

Hopefully we can get a fix for offline cfm.
This is sad, that offline CFM is always penalized, anyway after restarting a franchise game three time, at the fourth time i caught a rain...and a part of this there is not difference between acc clock on or off , in weather condition.

cheers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2015, 07:43 AM   #32
kac
Pro

OVR: 4

I'm in the 4th year of my browns offline franchise and I have gotten rain snow and cold weather with no precipitation never seen it sunny and warm late in the season. I play 6min no run off default sliders.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »