Home

Starting a Franchise with Accurate Rosters

This is a discussion on Starting a Franchise with Accurate Rosters within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2016, 06:05 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Starting a Franchise with Accurate Rosters

I think part of the problem is that they think we want to play this arcade style football game when that's not what CFM should be used for. Leave that to the people who want to play MUT and don't care about rosters. For those of us looking for a true to life season, with accurate rosters, great gameplay, etc. this game simply doesn't have it, and never will. They've focused way too much time and money on making an arcade game for people who don't care to play simulation style. This game is nothing like real life and never will be as long as EA continues to make it. Imagine if a company like San Diego Studios was given the opportunity to make a football game for us? You can put your tongue back in your mouth after thinking about that now.
Hell, we can't even get a dynamic difficulty in this game to adjust to everyone's play styles and make the games a little more interesting. This game is meant for two things: playing online & MUT. Two things that most of us simulation guys simply don't care for. I want to play an accurate season of the NFL. That's all I want. But instead we get to deal with random free agents getting picked up by teams, arcade style football, a company who doesn't care about the core of the sport, and hasn't for as long as I've played Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 06:48 PM   #26
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
Well I tried again with some different settings and at least got some better results. The guys cut were Sherels, Stephen, and a couple others. At least Thielen and Johnson stayed. Basically it seems you have to get lucky to not have guys get cut.

Here are the League Settings I used that I believe are the most important when I just did it this last time. Give it a try.

Trade Type: Disabled (re-enable it once you get to the first game of the regular season if you want)

Pre-existing Injury: Off

Practice Squad Stealing: Off (Can be switched to on when season starts if you want)

Fill Roster: I left it On. Maybe this slider is opposite at the moment but nonetheless I left it on and I had 0 changes to my roster

All the other User Team Help sliders I left off
I wonder if there's something to the fill roster being switched... Do you use 32 team CFM?

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S6
Old 09-21-2016, 07:50 AM   #27
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Nevermind.........

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S6

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »