Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2016, 06:10 PM   #769
Pro
 
Old Man Nathy's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
Chapter 3 is now up, detailing the story of the 2017 season:



Let me know what you think I should do in the draft...
So here's Chapter 4, the recap from the 2018 draft:





Let me know what you think! Pretty happy with how the draft turned out.
__________________

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old Man Nathy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 06:28 PM   #770
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2005
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

How do I disable those yellow hint boxes that pop up? I try turning comments off, but they still show up.
Dragsy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 06:46 PM   #771
Pro
 
Old Man Nathy's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragsy
How do I disable those yellow hint boxes that pop up? I try turning comments off, but they still show up.


Data validation.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old Man Nathy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2016, 01:45 PM   #772
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM - Version 3.2 Out Now!

Last years CB I drafted think he's progressed well after one season hitting a stump on where to progress him next tho...






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Niner_Souljah is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:49 PM   #773
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM - Version 3.2 Out Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niner_Souljah
Last years CB I drafted think he's progressed well after one season hitting a stump on where to progress him next tho...






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I say keep increasing play reg and awr.


Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
infinite76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:50 PM   #774
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM - Version 3.2 Out Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite76
I say keep increasing play reg and awr.


Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk


I was thinking that too as well as catching and then next season go back to his coverage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Niner_Souljah is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 02:06 PM   #775
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM - Version 3.2 Out Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niner_Souljah
I was thinking that too as well as catching and then next season go back to his coverage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What about his traits? Is he aggressive and clutch and high motor?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
infinite76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2016, 02:10 PM   #776
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM - Version 3.2 Out Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite76
What about his traits? Is he aggressive and clutch and high motor?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk


Doesn't have clutch but has the others


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Niner_Souljah is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 AM.

Top -