Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2017, 08:27 PM   #945
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Not sure if this is where we share our spreadsheets to help Nate out, but here's mine:

Dolphins Scouting Season 1

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the percentages highlighted in red are what dev. traits each rookie has, and that the numbers highlighted in blue in the draft results section are the players that I myself drafted.
Thank you so much for making this awesome tool, I'd say I had some success my first time around with it!
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

I make awesome sports designs on Instagram: @abrodgraffix

A-Brod's WWE 2K16 Universe Mode: The Return of the Randomizer

Last edited by abrod266; 01-04-2017 at 08:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2017, 10:08 AM   #946
Rookie

Super dumb question, but how often can the Talent Round change through the season on a player?
Old 01-05-2017, 10:29 AM   #947
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyeaglefn
Super dumb question, but how often can the Talent Round change through the season on a player?
It usually changes because of draft stories so I would say theoretically 3 times I guess. I never seen it change more than once though

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2017, 02:44 PM   #948
Rookie

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for Version 4, will try to check it out soon! I have an on-line league but it's been in season 1 for like months, it's still going but just not sure how many years we are gonna do so not even sure if it's worth it. But I will probably start another new franchise off-line just to play around with it. I was thinking of creating some legends with their MUT ratings (about 50 or so) and doing a fantasy draft to start..
Old 01-06-2017, 08:30 AM   #949
Rookie

corpkid12's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
Yeah this guy sounds like a once in a generation prospect. Check the roster of CPU teams picking before about pick 10 and see if they have a poor CB corps or lack depth at the position and see what their team needs are via the manual section of the trade center. The only other thing to be aware of is human players trading up above you to pick him. I'd be trying to make a deal to take this guy from about pick 3 or 4 onwards personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So I was all set to draft this guy when the commish of the league accidentally simmed the draft. So frustrated. I ended up getting a blah WR with the number one pick and paying him a like 17 million in bonus money when I don't even need a WR. (already had Antonio Brown and Demaryius Thomas)

As it turns out, the CB I wanted was a 6'1" 21 year old 81 overall with 90 speed, 89 man coverage and 89 zone coverage and ridiculous jumping ability. Only down side was the normal development trait. I think I missed out on a good one.

To further frustrate me, I had traded the right side of my O Line to get up to number one to take him because the draft was really deep in O lineman. The CPU didn't draft me a single guard or tackle. Going to be a tough season now I think. Got a really good OLB that I didn't need though.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:24 AM   #950
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpkid12
So I was all set to draft this guy when the commish of the league accidentally simmed the draft. So frustrated. I ended up getting a blah WR with the number one pick and paying him a like 17 million in bonus money when I don't even need a WR. (already had Antonio Brown and Demaryius Thomas)

As it turns out, the CB I wanted was a 6'1" 21 year old 81 overall with 90 speed, 89 man coverage and 89 zone coverage and ridiculous jumping ability. Only down side was the normal development trait. I think I missed out on a good one.

To further frustrate me, I had traded the right side of my O Line to get up to number one to take him because the draft was really deep in O lineman. The CPU didn't draft me a single guard or tackle. Going to be a tough season now I think. Got a really good OLB that I didn't need though.
Sounds like your league should release all your rookies and hold an offline draft before signing your "drafted" rookies
Old 01-06-2017, 11:09 AM   #951
Rookie

OVR: 1

So, need opinions on a draft story. It says WR xxx didn't get a single catch because he was shut down by CB yyy. Is this story meant to be a positive for CB, negative for WR, or both? Also, I've gotten a couple of stories that don't mention a player at all. Got one in this SB period that says "Yes, the IQ test is controversial, but a score that low warrants enough concern for a drop in my latest QB rankings". No name given. The only other story that mentions the IQ test is about a RG, not a QB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2017, 11:20 AM   #952
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazan Gable
It works but it has lower priority. After I deleted all the player info but left the Xs behind the rows were grayed out. Just need to make it so the X condition formatting is high priority so it overpowers the blue/red/yellow.
Yeah, it works if the row was white (not completely scouted) but not on completely scouted players whose row was already colored.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »