Home

Madden 18 Q & A Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 18 Q & A Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2017, 10:53 AM   #241
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvalachovic
I'm the same way, I'd rather spend some money up front and give an 82-86 overall back some room to breathe. For bell on a one year deal moving him for a starting level DL and a pick would seem fair. Even though players are rarely traded in deals during the season I feel like this is a specific case. Hyper realistically he cannot be traded on a franchise tag, which I would assume is what madden gave him since he isn't even under contract IRL yet. So it's up to you, but I could see it happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

All I can seem to find is I have him for 1 year?(Still adjusting to this madden and everything). I know he deserves all the money in the world and a long term deal but I don't see the point in it financially. Hopefully I can get something good for him. Thanks for your input

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2017, 11:07 AM   #242
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purvis
All I can seem to find is I have him for 1 year?(Still adjusting to this madden and everything). I know he deserves all the money in the world and a long term deal but I don't see the point in it financially. Hopefully I can get something good for him. Thanks for your input

You got it! If you can't find his salary you can go to the my team page and view the salaries there. I use that all the time for making cuts in the offseason to save money. But it's also a good way to see who you are paying what.

Old 08-28-2017, 12:24 PM   #243
Rookie

Slegr's Arena

What is more important (impactful) in Madden, a stud CB or stud DE? All things considered.
Old 08-28-2017, 12:29 PM   #244
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slegr
What is more important (impactful) in Madden, a stud CB or stud DE? All things considered.

From the handful of games I've played I would say DE. I can't tell the difference in a good and great CB if they're fast. A good end is necessary for me with the CPU doing 2 spins and 3 jukes every running play before they even get to the line of scrimmage lol

Old 08-28-2017, 12:31 PM   #245
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slegr

In madden I would say a DE, this year having good pass rushers is super important. Man defense has still yet to be fixed and the top corners still let wr run down the middle with ease. But top defensive ends continuously get pressure on the qb. I've noticed this year with the new corner back right stick moves playing corner and shutting down the top threat of the opposition is so much fun. Meaning you can "boost" a weaker corner but usering them.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2017, 01:15 PM   #246
Rookie

fripperiffic's Arena

OVR: 1

I know some of you guys are hardcore about dealing with the results you get injury wise, but this year, injuries are out of control. I lost 4 players for the season in my first CFM offline game. All MCL or ACL tears. 4! Then in the next game, lost 2 more. I know that can happen, but highly unlikely. I would have let it ride, and had my injuries on the default for CFM, which was 40. (odd, because it was 10 on main menu settings) I restarted my CFM with injuries at 15, and so far, there have been a few, but much more minor.
Old 08-28-2017, 02:44 PM   #247
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

In Longshot, has everyone been drafted by the team they selected in that interview as their favorite growing up?
Old 08-28-2017, 06:19 PM   #248
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvalachovic
I had to put an OL on IR and it doesn't seem like you can designate them to return at all. Seems like a season long IR is all we have. Maybe we can push for realistic IR and PUP designations for 19!

I think they way it works is you put a guy on IR and he needs to spend a designated number of weeks on IR, I think it's eight but I'm not sure. Once he spends his eight weeks you are able to go in and activate him, I think you can now do that with two guys per season. There is no designating someone for return when you place them on IR

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »