Home

Madden 18 Q & A Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 18 Q & A Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2017, 07:43 AM   #257
MVP
 
cquigley's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2009
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

So was the regression fix in the day 0 patch for offline franchises too or still just online?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
__________________
Philadelphia Phillies-Philadelphia Eagles-PSN:cquigs

cquigley is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 09:29 AM   #258
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
So was the regression fix in the day 0 patch for offline franchises too or still just online?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


I would like to know this too. I start my franchise offline not knowing this would happen, then I noticed Demarco Murray was down to 85 speed after a couple seasons.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tmart14 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 09:32 AM   #259
ehh
Hall Of Fame
 
ehh's Arena
 
OVR: 44
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 29,313
Blog Entries: 9
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

I have a relocation question as I've never tried it before. I want to move the Jets because I hate MetLife Stadium but I want to keep their uniforms. I did some research and watched a video on YT and this looks doable.

Where I'm getting stuck is at this screen (a clip from the video of a YT relocation of the Jets).



The relocation button is locked for me and says my rating must be under 20 to relocate. It's a 79 in my franchise and in that screen shot yet he's able to relocate the team. Why is that? I'm guessing there's a setting I'm missing when I start my franchise but I'm not sure what it is. Can anyone help?
__________________
"You make your name in the regular season, and your fame in the postseason." - Clyde Frazier

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
ehh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 10:48 AM   #260
MVP
 
SolidSquid's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
So was the regression fix in the day 0 patch for offline franchises too or still just online?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Only online, offline is still plagued by the issue
SolidSquid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 10:49 AM   #261
MVP
 
SolidSquid's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
I have a relocation question as I've never tried it before. I want to move the Jets because I hate MetLife Stadium but I want to keep their uniforms. I did some research and watched a video on YT and this looks doable.

Where I'm getting stuck is at this screen (a clip from the video of a YT relocation of the Jets).



The relocation button is locked for me and says my rating must be under 20 to relocate. It's a 79 in my franchise and in that screen shot yet he's able to relocate the team. Why is that? I'm guessing there's a setting I'm missing when I start my franchise but I'm not sure what it is. Can anyone help?
Go into franchise options and under relocation I believe there is a setting that says allow all. This lets anyone relocate no matter what the numbers are
SolidSquid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2017, 10:51 AM   #262
MVP
 
cquigley's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2009
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Only online, offline is still plagued by the issue
Well that's awful. So one more question. If I started a franchise when the patch hits will I have to start a new one for this to go into affect?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
__________________
Philadelphia Phillies-Philadelphia Eagles-PSN:cquigs

cquigley is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 02:27 PM   #263
MVP
 
SolidSquid's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
Well that's awful. So one more question. If I started a franchise when the patch hits will I have to start a new one for this to go into affect?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Honestly I'm not sure. In the past there have been things that wouldn't require a restart but others that did.
SolidSquid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 05:26 PM   #264
ehh
Hall Of Fame
 
ehh's Arena
 
OVR: 44
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 29,313
Blog Entries: 9
Re: Madden 18 Q & A Thread

One other relocation question - does anyone know if the Canopy stadium has a retractable roof? It doesn't look like it but I only want to use it if I can have rain/snow games.
__________________
"You make your name in the regular season, and your fame in the postseason." - Clyde Frazier

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
ehh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:18 PM.

Top -