Home

Rex on Franchise Mode (10/26)

This is a discussion on Rex on Franchise Mode (10/26) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2017, 02:25 PM   #233
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Rex on Franchise Mode (10/26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
To be honest..what’s a more important question is if DD is ok..he has dropped off all social accounts..

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Just wanted to let everyone know that I did a little sleuthing and Deuce has logged into his XBL account as recently as yesterday and he's been playing other games.

Based on this tweet, I think he's just fed up with everything.
Old 12-17-2017, 03:01 PM   #234
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex the Great
Just wanted to let everyone know that I did a little sleuthing and Deuce has logged into his XBL account as recently as yesterday and he's been playing other games.

Based on this tweet, I think he's just fed up with everything.
WOW!

I am glad to see he is doing alright though.

It is also disappointing to see someone that valuable to the forums and game lose interest like that.
Old 12-17-2017, 03:20 PM   #235
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

I respect DD's approach. Give constructive criticism, give excellent feedback/suggestions, bow out without histrionics when reaching his breaking point.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2017, 03:31 PM   #236
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
WOW!

I am glad to see he is doing alright though.

It is also disappointing to see someone that valuable to the forums and game lose interest like that.
Some of the best slider makers on OS bailing as well. At least for now. Really sad state of affairs right now. No excuses.
Old 12-22-2017, 01:26 AM   #237
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman2774
Some of the best slider makers on OS bailing as well. At least for now. Really sad state of affairs right now. No excuses.
I hope the Madden developers love their new "fans" that dig Longshot and MUT. I didn't buy Madden 18...which took a lot... I had never done that before. I really want to have an NFL game, but it just isn't gonna happen any time soon.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:45 AM   #238
MVP

RogerDodger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelR2000
I hope the Madden developers love their new "fans" that dig Longshot and MUT. I didn't buy Madden 18...which took a lot... I had never done that before. I really want to have an NFL game, but it just isn't gonna happen any time soon.
They'd better hope that their MUT and Longshot players are in it for the long haul. Some of us 'traditional' Madden gamers have stuck around for a lot, lot longer already I suspect but might not be around when the MUT crowd have moved on.
Old 12-22-2017, 08:01 AM   #239
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerDodger
They'd better hope that their MUT and Longshot players are in it for the long haul. Some of us 'traditional' Madden gamers have stuck around for a lot, lot longer already I suspect but might not be around when the MUT crowd have moved on.
That's a good point. What is the "casual" crowd ceiling and is MUT enough to keep them for the long haul. Madden sells well and is very profitable, but the games sales are down overall, IIRC. I think they need a "MyPlayer" type mode to sustain that demo and bring in more of them. I think were more likely to see something like that 3 on 3 they have in MUT, except you and two friends play with your superstar mode players on the same team. That would be cool now that I think about it...
Old 12-23-2017, 10:04 AM   #240
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
That's a good point. What is the "casual" crowd ceiling and is MUT enough to keep them for the long haul. Madden sells well and is very profitable, but the games sales are down overall, IIRC. I think they need a "MyPlayer" type mode to sustain that demo and bring in more of them. I think were more likely to see something like that 3 on 3 they have in MUT, except you and two friends play with your superstar mode players on the same team. That would be cool now that I think about it...
I'd love to see it but I can't get past the offense/defense thing.

Pairing MUT with OTP actually makes some sense. It puts the grind/pay to win incentive into play while also not forcing players to sit when the other side of the ball is playing.

I can't rationally see a MyPlayer mode in Madden that has you using two different players. And everyone can't just be using "athletes" like the old NCAA games because everyone will essentially have the same players.

Maybe a team of "My Players" that you develop and can choose to use based off of what your teammates are using?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »