Home

New Madden NFL 18 Title Update Available Now -Patch Notes

This is a discussion on New Madden NFL 18 Title Update Available Now -Patch Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2017, 12:20 PM   #41
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: New Madden NFL 18 Title Update Available Now -Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Whatever one's general feeling toward Madden is right now will inform how they feel about the patch. I've played four full games, and I see quite a few small improvements in game. The CPU is really helped out by these changes. On All-Pro the misses now by the QBs for both teams are reasonable off-target throws, not 5 to 10 yards away from the receiver, and Overall accuracy has not been ticked up, IMO, maybe on All-Madden it's still bad though.
I thought for sure the QB Acc was designated for the competitive crowd. I would have to refer back to the patch notes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2017, 12:38 PM   #42
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I thought for sure the QB Acc was designated for the competitive crowd. I would have to refer back to the patch notes.

That’s what they said Roadman. However, I’ve only played two games since the patch so small sample size but cpu QBs completion % has been much higher since the patch. Again only 2 games in so not trying to overreact but the trend has not been good for me early on. Noticeable difference.
Old 11-04-2017, 12:40 PM   #43
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

I must be a sucker for placebo effect. Seems to me the game feels less, tight, for lack of better terms.

I had been thinking the game seemed less organic after the last patch, however it seems remedied now after this drop.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 11-04-2017, 12:41 PM   #44
MVP

gman2774's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman2774
That’s what they said Roadman. However, I’ve only played two games since the patch so small sample size but cpu QBs completion % has been much higher since the patch. Again only 2 games in so not trying to overreact but the trend has not been good for me early on. Noticeable difference.

I play Sim all pro default btw.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 11-04-2017, 12:54 PM   #45
MVP

gman2774's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
I must be a sucker for placebo effect. Seems to me the game feels less, tight, for lack of better terms.

I had been thinking the game seemed less organic after the last patch, however it seems remedied now after this drop.

Lol. It’s crazy how we can have such different experiences. I feel the opposite. To me it feels like the game is tighter and less organic. Running feels stiffer. My running backs feel slower to respond and sometimes seem to be running in mud when in wide open space. My pass rush feels nerfed and I’ve seen lass sacks as a result. Again only two games so need more time for sure. Things just feel much more robotic and mechanical. Now, I think settings have a huge impact on some of the differences we all experience. Over the years I’ve learned that the smallest of adjustments that in theory should have little impact on gameplay can actually alter the experience dramatically. It’s almost impossible for us to have an apples to apples comparison unless we’re all using the exact settings. Crazy stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2017, 01:29 PM   #46
Rookie

augmental's Arena

OVR: 0

What is the total size now on Xbox One? It seems like mine didn't update and of course you can't check on Xbone.
Old 11-04-2017, 05:18 PM   #47
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Road appreciate ur optimism but I’m not holding my breath..QB pocket awareness for CPU has been a known issue for 2 titles now (17-18)

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Saying 2 years is being kind. It has been a issue from 15-18 so 4 years.
Old 11-04-2017, 05:26 PM   #48
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman2774
I don't think it could be any higher. I have not played for a while but ever game CPU was like 80+ % no matter what I did with sliders to the point where I think the defense is just broken in this game. But I may have to try now with this patch and see what happened.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »