Home

Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.12 Available, Fixes Trade Meter Issue in Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.12 Available, Fixes Trade Meter Issue in Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2018, 01:57 PM   #49
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.12 Available, Fixes Trade Meter Issue in Franchise Mode

I’ve probably played a couple dozen games post patch and am not seeing the blocks at all. This is on all pro by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-06-2018, 07:05 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.12 Available, Fixes Trade Meter Issue in Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devaster
I haven't really noticed a change in the CPU blocking XP's and FG's. If you are getting perfect and land it in the accuracy area or close to it the CPU will miss the block even if they get the slow motion animation.

Weather really impacts the chance the CPU will get the slow motion block animation though. Outdoor games and especially wind/snow have a huge impact. I've had a bunch of indoor games so far in my current season and haven't really noticed the CPU attempt any blocks. As soon as I have an outdoor game I see the CPU get one or two of those animations in a game during XP's.

Blocked kicks seem to happen more in divisional or rivalry games. In other matchups, i see them every so often, but not nearly as much.

Wished they had these blocks in NCAA. But in Madden, it’s just overkill. Only time i dont mind is extra points. That’s the only way cpu can miss.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:31 AM   #51
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0

CPU has been blocking an Extra Point almost every game lately for me. The wind thing on CPU punts thing where they only travel 15 yards is happening for me too, but this isn't new. This has been happening since release.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2018, 07:01 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
CPU has been blocking an Extra Point almost every game lately for me. The wind thing on CPU punts thing where they only travel 15 yards is happening for me too, but this isn't new. This has been happening since release.
The wind punt thing is one of those where you close your eyes after it happens and reenvision the ball getting shanked off the side of the punters foot.

Worst is when the returner fumbles it. I see less at 52 power and 100 acc. Also used 60-40. This wasn’t as bad before the last patch.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:56 AM   #53
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Here is another thing that , while it has happened in the past it was very very rare. Ive had guys show me this screenshot more now in last 2 weeks than entire madden year so far.

Everytime this has happened ( in online cfm ) it has happened to only 1 of the two players involved, and every single time it has happened as soon as the game is over . Like clock runs out , then when it would normally go to the cut scenes for after game, this error pops up ( PS4)

http://image.ibb.co/n2yutS/image.jpg

This has happened to me, as well as numerous others , each time happening at the very same time. Luckily the games have saved the data so far. However, really would like to see this fixed.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 03-13-2018, 12:06 PM   #54
Pro

Devaster's Arena

I can definitely confirm that has been something done to the fumbling slider with the recent patch. I played nearly all of my last season on previous patches. And this new season on the current patch. My forced fumbles are through the roof. And that is even without coaching adjustments to stripping the ball or hard hits tackling.

Going to need to re-adjust my fumbling sliders after the season or with some testing.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:48 PM   #55
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devaster
I can definitely confirm that has been something done to the fumbling slider with the recent patch. I played nearly all of my last season on previous patches. And this new season on the current patch. My forced fumbles are through the roof. And that is even without coaching adjustments to stripping the ball or hard hits tackling.

Going to need to re-adjust my fumbling sliders after the season or with some testing.
it is for sure a real thing, im not sure how some dont notice it? We average about 3-4 games per week in our league , so we get alot of games in . We are half way thru season and our numbers are clearly higher across the board, not just a team or two. I tweeted it to rex and john , of course 0 reply to it .

It has also been a noticable increase in Blocked fgs since this patch. I had two in my last game. i dont think ive had but about 5 all this madden ( we are in season 6 , in week 10 ). So ive had about 5 in 90 games, and already since this patch ive had 3-4 . Others in league have mentioned the same thing , and again , nothing has been changed in our sliders.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2018, 01:12 PM   #56
Pro

Devaster's Arena

I've never had an issue getting blocks. FG's/XP's/Punts. Just need to practice it. I get many every season. Sometimes more than one in a game. Been that way since day 1. I can't say I've noticed anything different with blocks, like I mentioned before.

Forced fumbles are way up though. And that has been noticeable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »