Home

Official Madden NFL 19 Player Ratings Revealed (All of them)

This is a discussion on Official Madden NFL 19 Player Ratings Revealed (All of them) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2018, 08:59 PM   #177
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Official Madden NFL 19 Player Ratings Revealed (All of them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit4eva
If it wasn't for the Eagles logo, I have trouble believing this is really a question. Wentz needs to continue at his level for quite a few more years to equal or pass Russell. Russ is a bonafide top 5 qb and did it last year with the worst rushing attack in the league and a bottom 5 offensive line.
More like the worst O-line. Sometimes you watch them in action and can't even believe they actually played for FBS schools.
Old 07-16-2018, 09:08 PM   #178
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
With all of the tackles he broke last year you think his numbers are because of a great o line?
I'm a huge Chiefs fan, but I even realize that the OL is problematic, at best. It has a chance to be middle of the pack, but they also have no room for error.

I think the Chiefs will run the ball well again, but it is going to be because of the passing game opening up holes, not the OL.

But, uh, why is Hunts BT so low?
Old 07-16-2018, 09:10 PM   #179
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkubus
More like the worst O-line. Sometimes you watch them in action and can't even believe they actually played for FBS schools.
With Duane Brown in Seattle I believe Houston now has that dubious honour tbh
Old 07-16-2018, 11:56 PM   #180
MVP

Other Guy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
I can probably answer some things in shortened form based on the most common questions.
Any chance you guys will publish OVR formulas this year like you all did in M17? Thanks for your feedback on the boards.

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...ew-ratings-hub
Old 07-17-2018, 08:11 PM   #181
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
I'm a huge Chiefs fan, but I even realize that the OL is problematic, at best. It has a chance to be middle of the pack, but they also have no room for error.

I think the Chiefs will run the ball well again, but it is going to be because of the passing game opening up holes, not the OL.

But, uh, why is Hunts BT so low?
I wanna say he didn't break nearly as many near the end of the season around the start of the Dallas game there was some decline. There wasn't the best 4 game stretch in there.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c.../gamelog/2017/

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2018, 09:00 PM   #182
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I'm curious as to how Brad Kaaya got a 76 Throw on the Run and a 68 Break Sack? If you've ever watched Kaaya you'd know he cannot throw on the run to save his life nor could he ever break a sack. He buckled up and sacked himself without getting touched more often than not. This just seems like another case of a player getting assigned random ratings that fit a range to give them a certain overall instead of being a representation of who they really are. I feel that is an issue largely associated with the fact that EA refuses to make a ratings team for whatever reason.

― Plato

Last edited by canes21; 07-17-2018 at 09:04 PM.
Old 07-17-2018, 09:09 PM   #183
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I'm curious as to how Brad Kaaya got a 76 Throw on the Run and a 68 Break Sack? If you've ever watched Kaaya you'd know he cannot throw on the run to save his life nor could he ever break a sack. He buckled up and sacked himself without getting touched more often than not. This just seems like another case of a player getting assigned random ratings that fit a range to give them a certain overall instead of being a representation of who they really are. I feel that is an issue largely associated with the fact that EA refuses to make a ratings team for whatever reason.
If throw on the run works at all like M18 he'll be awful at it. Even QBs with high ratings struggled with it. Dump offs to the flat were an adventure if your feet weren't set much less anything downfield.
Old 07-17-2018, 09:27 PM   #184
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkubus
If throw on the run works at all like M18 he'll be awful at it. Even QBs with high ratings struggled with it. Dump offs to the flat were an adventure if your feet weren't set much less anything downfield.

Was this with default sliders because in my experience it wasn't as drastic as I had hoped, but I also didn't get as much playtime in '18 so my experience may be tainted.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »