• 6 (5 Interceptions, 1 Fumble)
  • 3 (2 Interceptions, 1 Fumble)
  • 3 (2 Interceptions, 1 Fumble)
  • 2 (0 Interceptions, 2 Fumbles)
  • 3 (1 Interception, 2 Fumbles)
  • 5 (1 Interception, 4 Fumbles)
  • 1 (1 Interception, 0 Fumbles)
  • 6 (4 Interceptions, 2 Fumbles)
I just don't get it. Without the insane turnovers this would be a fun game, but it just makes me miserable.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Old 11-07-2018, 01:18 AM   #10
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fumbles

I turned CPU INTs down to 30 and CPU pass reaction down to I think 40. Speed threshold on 20.
Btw, what mode are you playing on? All Madden or All Pro? I play AP and I don't have the fumble issues, playing franchise mode on simulation.

Last edited by Rayzaa; 11-07-2018 at 01:21 AM.
Old 11-07-2018, 10:33 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 8

What are people using for 2ish fumbles a game? My slider is at 10 and I never see a fumble unless it's a sack?

All Madden, online cfm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2018, 01:10 PM   #12
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
I turned CPU INTs down to 30 and CPU pass reaction down to I think 40. Speed threshold on 20.
Btw, what mode are you playing on? All Madden or All Pro? I play AP and I don't have the fumble issues, playing franchise mode on simulation.

I'm playing on All-Pro. I've never played on anything but pro in previous years but it was always too easy. I like the challenge that All-Pro gives and because I can lose some games.

I think maybe what's getting me is the speed thing. I haven't touched that slider. I play franchise on simulation mode. I can't get sacked without it being a fumble. It's insane. I've never seen such.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Old 11-07-2018, 01:11 PM   #13
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by davep
What are people using for 2ish fumbles a game? My slider is at 10 and I never see a fumble unless it's a sack?

All Madden, online cfm

All-Pro, Simulation Franchise, I've tried the fumble slider at 0, I've tried it at 50, I've tried it at 100 and seems to make no difference. Nearly every single sack results in a fumble for me, but not for the computer. I don't understand that.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Old 11-07-2018, 01:45 PM   #14
Rookie

m29a's Arena

In my experience, the key to avoid fumbling is to never throw if you are about to get sacked. And if I go for a scramble, then I slide almost all of the time. Doing that, I've rarely fumbled with Lamar Jackson in my franchise, and my RBs/WRs even less so.

As for the interceptions, I've learned to mostly avoid throwing deep unless they're really wide open. From what I've seen, the WRs don't fight for the ball like the DBs usually do, so it ends up getting picked more often than not.
Old 11-07-2018, 03:02 PM   #15
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTiger1
I'm playing on All-Pro. I've never played on anything but pro in previous years but it was always too easy. I like the challenge that All-Pro gives and because I can lose some games.

I think maybe what's getting me is the speed thing. I haven't touched that slider. I play franchise on simulation mode. I can't get sacked without it being a fumble. It's insane. I've never seen such.
On Pro the CPU sliders are at 25, when you move to All Pro they are at 50 so everything is double for them but still ive lowered CPU INTs and Pass reaction for them. Increased Run blocking for them and increased run blocking for me.

You just have to mess with the sliders but i rarely fumble. My RB Melvin Gordon had three fumbles all season and my QB gets sacked the most in the league and he doesnt fumble that often. Hardly ever, id say 5 times a season while getting sacked 59 times(OL isnt great but not awful either) and he is a rated 78 QB in his third season, second as a starter.
Maybe raise your QBs "carrying" rating up higher as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2018, 03:04 PM   #16
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by m29a
In my experience, the key to avoid fumbling is to never throw if you are about to get sacked. And if I go for a scramble, then I slide almost all of the time. Doing that, I've rarely fumbled with Lamar Jackson in my franchise, and my RBs/WRs even less so.

As for the interceptions, I've learned to mostly avoid throwing deep unless they're really wide open. From what I've seen, the WRs don't fight for the ball like the DBs usually do, so it ends up getting picked more often than not.
How do you make the QB slide in 2019? Tried the square key(PS4) and it just makes him dive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »