Home

New Madden NFL 19 Patch Available Now - Patch Notes Here (11-20)

This is a discussion on New Madden NFL 19 Patch Available Now - Patch Notes Here (11-20) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2018, 10:41 AM   #65
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: New Madden NFL 19 Patch Available Now - Patch Notes Here (11-20)

What speed threshold do you currently play on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2018, 10:43 AM   #66
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

AP @ 65.

Once I tried 65 and above and it's the worst Madden I've seen since Madden 09.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:48 AM   #67
Just started!

I was playing at 75. With this setting I cannot complete any passes deep. Just looking for a speed setting that is realistic and fun. I play on all madden. I will lower to 65 and see what results I get on the deep pass.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:54 AM   #68
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
I noticed over the weekend that in CFM i could manually select the generic playbooks before every individual game, but they weren't available to set as my default through the schemes page. Are you saying that has been fixed? If so that would be awesome.
You only can set the new playbooks before starting a game. In schemes it's the team assigned playbooks only.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:28 AM   #69
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by backvacherie
I was playing at 75. With this setting I cannot complete any passes deep. Just looking for a speed setting that is realistic and fun. I play on all madden. I will lower to 65 and see what results I get on the deep pass.
Yeah, sorry, I don't know how much help I will be with any other slider setting other than AP mode.

I would consider looking at the slider forum and gauge where the AM players are setting there's on.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:32 AM   #70
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by backvacherie
Well to me, realistic is not using the speed threshold and having it at zero and let the ratings be what they are but since two gameplay patches ago when they allegedly fixed it, I'm at 25 which I think used to be zero.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:15 PM   #71
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Has the slow speed glitch regardings backs and ko returners been fixed?.also has anyone noticed anything different in regards to tackling,Wr/db interactions anf PI calls,warping,cpu play selection,and anything new animation wise?..thanks..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2018, 12:27 PM   #72
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm just an average over 40 gamer.

The game has been getting better and better with each patch and I played one game last night post Nov Title Update and it definitely plays a tighter all around game and the CPU running game is even better, which is great.

I haven't played Madden like this since probably the Sega Genesis days.

I just call a play and go with it, no audibles or anything, 15 minute quarters/18 accel and default AP with 75 speed parity.

Thanks EA, I sit at work and think about my CFM and even create my own virtual football world in my head (haha). Last night playing my 5th game of the 2019 season vs the Ravens with my Cardinals and it's just a great experience. (I've played all my games since the start of the 2018 season)

Fumbles seem fixed, there were 3 total which I typically didn't see any pre-update. CPU running game is finally at the point where I'll call it working as intended and they can really rip off nice runs. Even had the Ravens kick a record 66 yard FG with 11 MPH winds, kind of neat to see. I like the way fatigue works, you really need to bench players if they are out for a certain amount of time. Commentary, although repetitive at times, does have some nice moments that keep me immersed in my CFM. For me, it's just an all around fantastic game and I love the pacing, it's perfect with all the options you can turn on or off. The UI is deep, yet simple enough I never feel overwhelmed or feel like there is a lack of information. Juggling my team with backups and unproven rookies is fun as I typically have 3-6 players out on any given week. I've found some guys who are now starters due to what they've done in backup roles and allowed me to trade or pass on resigning them. (I love text sims, but something can be said about visually seeing that rookie OLB make a game saving tackle or sack)

Everything is within the realm of typical NFL statistics (except maybe QB rushing stats) and it's those oddities I actually like, since it writes its own story. WR JJ Nelson was the #5 WR in the NFL last season which allowed me to pass on resigning Fitzgerald, he ended up retiring. Nelson is still the #2 behind my 1st round, 9th pick WR Dixon who's a beast but he's leading the league in yardage after 5 games and the guy I typically check to first.

Thanks again Madden team, I'm enjoying Madden for the first time in many years and the rest of my games are idle for the foreseeable future.

Last edited by MizzouRah; 11-21-2018 at 12:38 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »