Home

New Player Ratings Spread

This is a discussion on New Player Ratings Spread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2019, 12:12 PM   #33
MVP

briz1046's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Player Ratings Spread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking11
Are you saying this NEW rating scale is already in madden 19? If so that's all I need to hear.
No , I'm saying the generated draft classes IN THE BETA should have the 'spread ratings'
Old 06-15-2019, 12:16 PM   #34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
No , I'm saying the generated draft classes IN THE BETA should have the 'spread ratings'
I don't have the beta so maybe you could do that and then tell me how many starters there are in the league rated in the 50s and how many players on roster in the 30s. Would really help ease some of our concerns.
Old 06-15-2019, 12:19 PM   #35
Rookie

michdb8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking11
I don't have the beta so maybe you could do that and then tell me how many starters there are in the league rated in the 50s and how many players on roster in the 30s. Would really help ease some of our concerns.
in the beta 0 players,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2019, 12:33 PM   #36
Rookie

ijumpedthegun's Arena

Yeah, exactly zero. Roster ratings the exact same as last year, rookies all in the 50s and 60s, draft generated rookies almost identical to years past.
Old 06-15-2019, 12:40 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4show10
False, go watch The Franchise Guy video on his roster overhaul. Brady, while smart, accurate and knowledgeable of defenses and his offense, he's not known for having a HUGE gun. In my franchise in madden 19, Brady has 73 throw power and he's still one of the best QB's in the game. Led the league in passing.

The ratings are too high and not accurate to the real life players.....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Operation Sports mobile app
CPU Brady or user controlled Brady?

If it's CPU Brady you've just made user games vs. the Patriots so easy that All Madden would look like Rookie.
Old 06-15-2019, 12:44 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 19

The spread is in the positional ratings.
Old 06-15-2019, 12:50 PM   #39
MVP

If Kane is still reading could you be kind enough to confirm if additional threshold tiers were added with the ratings spread, or will poor players just be much harder to meaningfully upgrade?
Old 06-15-2019, 12:54 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkubus
CPU Brady or user controlled Brady?

If it's CPU Brady you've just made user games vs. the Patriots so easy that All Madden would look like Rookie.
CPU Brady. And trust me, all madden, with my slider sets and a FULL roster overhaul, the Patriots are nowhere near easy at all. Brady is deadly as they come when it comes to short and intermediate passes. You have to remember, just because his throw power and deep accuracy are in the 70's, doesn't mean his other attributes are too. His short accuracy is 99, med accuracy is 99, Awareness is 99, play action is 97. He's deadly my friend.

Like I said, these are full roster overhaul. So the team you are using will more than likely have only 1 player rated in the 80's on defense, 3 or 4 players in the 70's, the rest will be in the 60's or below.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Operation Sports mobile app
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »