Home

Madden 20: The Little Things

This is a discussion on Madden 20: The Little Things within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2019, 08:11 PM   #57
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden 20: The Little Things

I dropped back against the Texans and my running back tried to block Clowney. Clowney hurdled him and sacked me two steps later. It was cool.
Old 08-07-2019, 10:20 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 2

Here’s a little thing for all roster makers. Now we can make a player that doesn’t have to be a rookie. 1st year, second year etc. nice to have it back

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-08-2019, 01:04 PM   #59
Rookie

sXeInYoFace's Arena

OVR: 3

i was the colts playing at the seahawks. cant remember the receiver or the cornerback but i was getting pressured in the pocket and had my receiver on a streak, so i just lobbed it up there for maybe a jump ball. the corner had a better position than my receiver. i watched my receiver swat the ball out from the corners hands. it wasnt like it was a catching animation that got in the way of the ball, the receiver legitimately knocked the ball down. im not sure if that was ever in madden 19 or 18 or whatever because ive never played them, but that was great and the animation looked awesome as well.
Old 08-08-2019, 03:48 PM   #60
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

Love that receiver awareness is back and that they are engaged as much as the dbs are. They were clueless in 19. Love that they are actually trying to and are sometimes able, to catch deflected balls as equally as dbs are. Ratings very much helping this cause all around.
Old 08-10-2019, 01:08 AM   #61
Rookie

manthonyarts's Arena

OVR: 0

I played the Cheifs in the divisional playoffs and scored twice on fade plays to by big bodied receiver Courtland Sutton. In the AFC Championship game the next week I tried the same play and their DB pushed my receiver away and ran under the ball for a interception in the endzone.

Also had one play where I got stripped sacked and my linemen picked the ball up then fumbled again and dallas recovered. I was mad but cool that you can have multiple fumbles in one play.
AEW

Instagram @manthonyarts
Sports/Horror Artist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2019, 01:42 AM   #62
MVP

I'm pleasantly surprised that the team at Tiburon was able to get the new 49ers end zone art (introduced last October) into the game. In iterations past, it seems like small stadium changes like that wouldn't be reflected in-game for multiple years.

However, based on a Tweet published by the 49ers, it looks like they've made some small adjustments to the new end zone art for this season. The wordmark is now red with a white outline and gold drop shadow (like so). Also, the NFC logo no longer has a helmet around it.

I wonder if this sort of thing is able to be updated via patch by Dustin/KANE/Equipment Guru and his team.

Source: https://twitter.com/49ers/status/1160000406744895488
MLS: San Jose Earthquakes
EPL: Brentford FC

RIP San Francisco Deltas | 2017 NASL Champions
Old 08-10-2019, 04:03 PM   #63
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

I was playing with the Raiders and I was getting destroyed 35-3. All of sudden it cut to Antonio Brown on the sideline losing his mind and yelling at everyone, even threw his helmet. That hilarious and as we've seen, accurate

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2019, 01:39 PM   #64
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

OVR: 5

This might be old news, but I just found out you can basically pick who your team drafts in Face of the Franchise.

Look at the draft class and press the Y/Triangle button to add players to your team's board. That's who they'll pick.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »