Home

Madden 20: The Little Things

This is a discussion on Madden 20: The Little Things within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2019, 08:32 PM   #65
Rookie

Sucram7777's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20: The Little Things

Was watching a game between Broncos and Jaguars.

Von Miller laid a hit to Nick Foles soon after he got the ball away to a Receiver. Foles got up and looking to the sideline (to the refs, presumably) with his hands up like "wtf".

He even motioned his hand back at Von, like he was demanding they call Roughing the Passer on him.

Last edited by Sucram7777; 08-19-2019 at 04:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2019, 08:40 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

It's rare, but apparently the CPU CAN use high (and presumably low) passes. First time I've seen it:

Makes me happy to see because I can cross that off my house rule list (stuff I don't use because the AI doesn't).

Last edited by bcruise; 08-15-2019 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Added video
Old 08-17-2019, 02:29 PM   #67
The Living Legend

LivingLegend's Arena

OVR: 14

It’s really bothering me how they haven’t fixed the packers endzone art, they still have the slashes they used last year which was only a one season thing.

It’s killing the immersion for me.
Chicago Blackhawks
Old 08-17-2019, 11:24 PM   #68
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Can't believe this was in the game and also that I had never seen it before

Playing week 9 of my Patriots franchise and Brady just marched the team downfield on a big go ahead scoring drive with about 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter.......they go to the sideline and show the Patriots celebrating after the extra point and Brady is seated on the bench with his hand up looking for a high five and 3 or 4 teammates walk right by and leave him hanging

This was a thing in real life in recent years where he would go to the bench and just put his hand up while nobody high fived him

via GIPHY

Old 08-18-2019, 12:32 AM   #69
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXeInYoFace
i was the colts playing at the seahawks. cant remember the receiver or the cornerback but i was getting pressured in the pocket and had my receiver on a streak, so i just lobbed it up there for maybe a jump ball. the corner had a better position than my receiver. i watched my receiver swat the ball out from the corners hands. it wasnt like it was a catching animation that got in the way of the ball, the receiver legitimately knocked the ball down. im not sure if that was ever in madden 19 or 18 or whatever because ive never played them, but that was great and the animation looked awesome as well.
I've seen this a few times (not sure what that says about my QB skills...), and the WR even did a somewhat subdued "incomplete" gesture with his arms afterwards (similar to how a DB would but with less enthusiasm since it's not exactly a great offensive play).
Old 08-19-2019, 05:23 PM   #70
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

One cool thing I noticed is that players get physically gassed after plays. Running backs and wide receivers will be breathing super heavy if you go no huddle or run with the same player a few times in a row. It's a really cool way to monitor fatigue levels withoyt having to look at your formation art.

Sent from my LG-AS993 using Tapatalk
Old 08-19-2019, 05:45 PM   #71
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
One cool thing I noticed is that players get physically gassed after plays. Running backs and wide receivers will be breathing super heavy if you go no huddle or run with the same player a few times in a row. It's a really cool way to monitor fatigue levels withoyt having to look at your formation art.

Sent from my LG-AS993 using Tapatalk
I noticed that too.. couldn't remember if I saw that in M19 or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2019, 02:19 PM   #72
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

This isn't a little thing for me, it's a huge thing. In 19, receivers were oblivious to sidelines and non-agressive. That's all changed back this year. Pardon the mix of 1977 players and modern, I was working on a classic roster and labbing, but had to show this sideline catch, Staubach to Drew Pearson.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »