Home

How many people really want SIM gameplay?

This is a discussion on How many people really want SIM gameplay? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2019, 02:20 PM   #49
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: How many people really want SIM gameplay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCity
Why would any QB fumble with no contact happening to him in a a situation with the game on the line? Especially Russell Wilson for that matter. That's very unrealistic if you ask me, it's like the game scripted the other user for a comeback and it was nothing I could do about it.

Its hard to overlook flaws like that I'm a game I seen it happen again today in an online game only this time it was the opposing team with Dak Prescott.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
What mode were you playing in h2h?
Old 09-02-2019, 02:54 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Why would any QB fumble with no contact happening to him in a a situation with the game on the line? Especially Russell Wilson for that matter. That's very unrealistic if you ask me, it's like the game scripted the other user for a comeback and it was nothing I could do about it.
It’s called user error. Instead of sliding and protecting the ball, you chose to dive, which carries a risk.

Why would anyone want the game to work differently?
Old 09-02-2019, 04:18 PM   #51
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

In actuality there is a vast contingent of people that want sim gameplay in hopes of emulating what they see in Sundays..Ea knows that there are segments of people who prefer competitive, arcade,and sim gameplay.In their defense they tried to appease all three crowds by implemwnting the different modes.Initially it sounded like a solid solution to the problem but in EA fashion its never been implemented correctly or dilligentlly enough to truly seperate the modes or satisfy the sim.camp.I thought the ultimate solution was to install different tuners for each mode..to my knowledge the specifically tried it once and it created problems. The whole argument about who the game is created for and you should move in if you dont like it is funny ignorant,and short sighted because in reality ea has tried to develop the game for three segments based on modes..so they know theres a market for each..the key is getting sim to play sim..I mean truly sim penalties and all..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2019, 04:21 PM   #52
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

Its hard to overlook flaws like that I'm a game I seen it happen again today in an online game only this time it was the opposing team with Dak Prescott.

My man this scenario happens way more than you think..its part of football..it happens
Old 09-02-2019, 08:00 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Why would any QB fumble with no contact happening to him in a a situation with the game on the line? [/url]
Like I said, ask Eli Manning. Same situation you described. Real life. Cost Giants a shot at the game. I'm also pretty sure Hall of Famer Jackie Smith caught many touchdowns over the middle though many recall with a Super Bowl on the line he dropped one; when I such things happen in the game I give that a nod to the reality that nothing is certain in the NFL and glad to see them in the game.
Old 09-02-2019, 09:19 PM   #54
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
It’s called user error. Instead of sliding and protecting the ball, you chose to dive, which carries a risk.

Why would anyone want the game to work differently?
There was no user error I dove to get my arm over the 1st down yard line. You cant excuse the bs this game does. 5 sacks with a x factor player on defense. Miracle tip catches. Offensive lineman still not blocking their assignment at times. The game is below average at best offline.

Online the game is terrible seriously I've seen it all glitch teams like the Bears and Cowboys for instance. Nano blitzing is still in the game for the love of GOD!!!. Once 2k20 drops I'm taking a huge step back on playing this BS.

Old 09-02-2019, 10:03 PM   #55
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
Like I said, ask Eli Manning. Same situation you described. Real life. Cost Giants a shot at the game. I'm also pretty sure Hall of Famer Jackie Smith caught many touchdowns over the middle though many recall with a Super Bowl on the line he dropped one; when I such things happen in the game I give that a nod to the reality that nothing is certain in the NFL and glad to see them in the game.
That's eli manning tho. Hes not a scrambler. Guys like cam newton or Russell wilson shouldn't fumble with a no contact drive. That's very unreal. They can take a hit, so why in the hell are they fumbling when nobody hits them. I can see if they run into their own teammates during the dive, but NO ONEs I'm the way.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2019, 10:04 PM   #56
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

OVR: 0

Absolutely, it’s the only way I want to play. People keep saying sim/cfm players are the minority but it always seems to be pretty split down middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »