Home

Madden NFL 21 Franchise Updates Scheduled to Arrive in Mid-November (First of 3 Updates)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Franchise Updates Scheduled to Arrive in Mid-November (First of 3 Updates) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2020, 03:45 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Latest Madden NFL 21 Franchise Update

I hope one of the updates includes a screen so you can at least see who won the Super Bowl and in what year they won it for your franchise. Maybe an award screen too. You know, a
Franchise history screen maybe.

Shouldn't be that hard to add....hopefully. Or at least for Madden 22...hopefully.
Old 09-03-2020, 03:52 PM   #18
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

OVR: 0

they need tune sim engine for stats in league leaders on RB and wr stats.. RB stats are pretty low on attempt and rushing yards
Old 09-03-2020, 03:53 PM   #19
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

I don't to overreact here but, mid november? And out of what was listed which will be in this mid november update? If this is the first update when are updates two and three going to be out? I get they want madden as a live service but if you're going to make a live service game, then why I am spending 60 bucks to play something with features I won't have access to for close to 3 months after launch.

I know some people are enjoying the game and I would not want to take that enjoyment from them but this just keeps pushing me from caring about playing madden.
Old 09-03-2020, 03:59 PM   #20
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

where are super bowl presentation improvement and ai roster management in this listen ??
Old 09-03-2020, 04:01 PM   #21
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

The timeline is brutal, no doubt about that. Hopefully there's a chance that it could be pushed along sooner than that.

But wait-time aside, the career stats UI update including the past teams played for is major to me. Not seeing where a player has been is one of the hugest immersion-breaking aspects in the game. You're three or four years in and you can't truly track the history of the league. It may seem small, but it does wonders for longevity. A shame it took so long to have, but definitely a welcome addition.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2020, 04:05 PM   #22
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Can’t start a Franchise, there is just SOOO many things wrong with this game.

Very disappointed..I realized that when EA puts out their game it needs tweaks and patches but I must say I really feel like I gut mugged here. I should not of purchased, it’s my own fault.

I’m back to 20 for now...I don’t see any thing in the patch notes for Sept 10th that addresses the Auto Subs within Franchise being fixed or the other numerous problems with this game. And I really don’t have any confidence in EA in making this disaster any better through out the year. Last patch actually hyped the speed and jerkyness in animations ..it’s made for people other than me, I’m a simulation guy and I’m afraid that will never be attained with EA and their fan base.

Again I purchased the game well knowing EA’s reputation and I blame no one but myself.

Last edited by tuckermaine; 09-03-2020 at 08:00 PM.
Old 09-03-2020, 04:06 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

It is good that you shouldn't have to restart your Franchise, especially if you invested a lot of time. But, when there is an update that could potentially change the scope of the mode, I would rather restart anyway. It's like last year with 5th year options. I wouldn't want to continue if i was in my third season and 5th year option finally came and it could have been helpful in year 1

I was hoping that all the updates would have added by time of next gen release. I wouldn't want to start a franchise until all the updates are released. I would have to blown away with gameplay to give it a chance. There's a lot of games I want to play next gen so it might get passed on
Old 09-03-2020, 04:07 PM   #24
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

I think that's just the first update. These are the areas they said we would be addressed for m21 that aren't listed in the November update.

With each update, this list may shift as our plans for M21 and M22 come more into focus. We will share with the community as the list evolves.

COMMISSIONER TOOLS*- See a more detailed summary below.

AI*PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT*- The AI will make better team management decisions in the draft, free agency and trades.

PLAYOFF and SUPER BOWL*PRESENTATION*- Improve and refresh.**

Improved progression and regression of players

TRADE LOGIC*- More fidelity, depth, and authenticityR

ETEREMENT UI*- Better insight into retirements each season to allow players to react/manage.

Commissioner tools is a large bucket of items with a lot of opportunities and a lot of work. We see this as something we’ll continue to work on to give you more control over your Franchise in the year(s) ahead. For Madden NFL 21 and 22 we are looking at the following tools:*

Commissioner Tools Priority Ranking

Ability to undo transactions, reducing friction and control over player movement contracts and trades.

Ability to approve trades.

Ability to reset a game in case of a disconnect

#fixmaddenfranchise

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »